Главная 7 Child development 7 We are going with a child abroad

We are going with a child abroad

We are going with a child abroad

  • The passport of the baby or a record of the child and his picture in your passport (if you already have a passport with such a record and its validity has not expired).
  • Birth certificate of a child with a liner or a stamp on the citizenship of the Russian Federation or its notarized copy.
  • Application for a visa for a child.
  • Insurance (child needs a separate insurance).
  • The notarized consent of one of the parents (if the child leaves with one of the parents), or consent from both parents (when leaving the child without them with other accompanying persons), or a document confirming the absence of the second parent.
  • If the second parent already has a visa, then instead of the consent it is necessary to provide the consulate with a copy of the passport of the second parent and a copy of the page with his valid visa.
  • Other documents required in accordance with the laws of the country where the child leaves.

The visa fee for issuing a visa for a child up to 6 years old is not charged (it does not matter if he has his passport or the visa is pasted into the passport of the parent). As a rule, the maximum period for which it is possible to open a Schengen visa for a child is one year.

Let’s start with the most important thing. To cross the border, your child, as well as you, need a passport.

Today, you have a choice: you can get a “old model” international passport or a so-called new generation passport – a biometric one.

We are going with a child abroad

1) The international passport “old sample”. On March 16, 2010, the Order of the FMS of Russia No. 26 of February 3, 2010 “On Approval of the Administrative Regulations of the FMS for the Provision of a State Service for Registration and Issue of Passports of a Citizen of the Russian Federation Identifying the Identity of a Citizen of the Russian Federation Outside the Territory of the Russian Federation, and for the Execution of accounting functions. “

This order primarily concerns the issue and use of “old-style” passports. They differ from biometric passports in that they are cheaper, are valid for 5 years and are allowed to enter children. It is precisely the issue associated with the export abroad of children inscribed in the parents ’passport that is still controversial.

The order of March 16 in part III of paragraph 46 says literally the following: “If the applicant asks for information about his minor children in the passport, he is obliged to clarify that the data on the children are entered in his passport in order to confirm the relationship, and in accordance with Article 7 of the Federal Law, citizens of the Russian Federation leave the Russian Federation and enter the Russian Federation on the basis of a passport, unless otherwise provided by an international treaty of the Russian Federation. ” In fact, with the same wording, children could have been entered into parents’ biometric passports in order to prove kinship, but not for export abroad.

However, realizing that the people of such innovations will not understand, the Federal Migration Service decided not to include children in parents’ biometric passports, but to require their registration for each traveler separately, regardless of age.

At the same time, foreign passports of the “old model” issued earlier do not cease to function, and children entered into such a passport (with the obligatory presence of a photograph of the child regardless of his age) may travel from the Russian Federation according to the passport of the parent until the expiration date of such passport. This is the official position of the Border Guard Service of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, as reflected in the letter dated April 14, 2010 No. 21/7/3/1234.

That is, if you only plan to get passports, you will have to get them for each family member separately (including for children); if you already have an old-style passport and your child is inscribed there, travel around it calmly until it expires.

We are going with a child abroad

2) Biometric international passport. Recently, a passport with an electronic carrier — a biometric, so-called “passport of a new generation” – is gaining increasing popularity.

What is it different from the usual international passport?
All information that contains a biometric passport (data on the passport holder, his color photograph, passport validity, etc.) is located on the microchip sewn into it. A special logo is put on the cover of the biometric passport, which indicates that this document contains electronic information. The microchip itself is located inside the first page of the passport.

Now it is not laminated, as it was before, but completely plastic. All the necessary information, photograph and even the signature of the owner are engraved on the first page with the help of a laser.

A travel passport for a child is issued and issued from the day of his birth until the age of 18 on the written request of one of the parents. A biometric passport, like a “old sample” passport, is issued and received at the territorial department of the Federal Migration Service.

The photo on the biometric passport is made in the department of the Federal Migration Service.

For registration of the passport you have to pay the state duty. If the state duty for a passport of an “old sample” for a child under 14 years old was 300 rubles, then 1200 rubles will have to be paid for issuing a biometric passport. Passport will be issued within one month, if the documents are submitted to the Department of the Federal Migration Service at the place of your residence.

When submitting documents at the place of actual residence, the waiting time for a new passport is increased to four months.

IT IS IMPORTANT! The list of required documents, as well as all the necessary information on the registration of passport can be found on the official website of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation: www.fms.gov.ru

We are going with a child abroad

In a situation where no one of the parents, and accordingly, the child has an open visa, the whole happy family needs to apply for it – either personally at the consulate of the country you want to visit, or through a travel agency whose services you use . In the case when the parents (or one of them) have a valid international passport with an open Schengen visa, they decide to have a rest in the Schengen countries together with the baby, who has his own international passport, but there is no visa. you need to get a visa for the baby.

Since April 5, 2010, the new EU visa code came into force. In this regard, there have been changes in the design of Schengen visas.

Now the opportunity to enter a minor child in a parent’s visa is canceled (that is, the parent receives a visa for himself and the child at the same time), as it was before. For each child (even an infant) inscribed in the parent’s passport, a separate application is submitted and a separate visa is requested.

If the child does not have his passport, then the visa for the child will be pasted into the passport of the parent whose child’s passport is entered in. That is, in the passport of this parent there should be one additional blank page for each visa for each traveler on this passport – for the parent himself and for his child.

If the child has his own passport, the visa is pasted in his passport.

Thus, if you wish to apply for a visa for a child, his legal representative (parent, guardian, etc.), in addition to his own set of documents, must have the same set of documents for the child.

IT IS IMPORTANT! In order to avoid making unnecessary notarial documents, when submitting them, the employees of consulates or visa centers may submit original documents and their photocopies for comparison with the original.

In this case, copies of documents with the corresponding notes of consular officers are attached to the visa application, and the originals are handed over.

We are going with a child abroad

Passport is not the only document that you will need to take with you to cross the border with your baby. Article 20 of the Federal Law “On the procedure for leaving the Russian Federation and entering the Russian Federation” states: “A minor citizen of the Russian Federation usually leaves the Russian Federation jointly with at least one of his parents, adoptive parents, guardians or caregivers.

If a minor citizen of the Russian Federation leaves the Russian Federation unaccompanied, he must have, in addition to his passport, the notarized consent of the persons named to leave the minor citizen of the Russian Federation indicating the date of departure and the state (s) that he intends to visit. ”

By law, when a child goes on a trip abroad without parents, the latter are required to issue a notarized consent to his departure. If the child leaves with one of the parents, the law does not require such consent.

However, in reality, everything is not so simple. Sometimes, at the border, notarial consent from the second parent is required from moms or dads traveling with the child.

This is illegal, and such actions can be challenged in court, but the conflict on the border in any case will spoil your mood, and may even deprive you of your vacation. It is better to formalize consent, for the sake of your own peace of mind. If you send your child abroad with other relatives or acquaintances, the consent of the parents will have to be made out without fail.

Moreover, notarial consent must provide both parents. It is also necessary to take into account the fact that you are going to another country where your own laws are in force, according to which you may be asked to present such consent.

It is necessary for entry (when applying for a visa) to the countries of the Schengen Agreement: Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands (Holland), Norway, Poland, Portugal , Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia, and this is also required by England, USA, Canada.

In addition, the laws of some countries provide for the transfer of this consent to their own language and apostille affixing. In addition to the notarial consent, at the border you may also be asked to provide a child’s birth certificate, marriage certificate, or a document confirming the absence of one of the parents.

All features are better to learn in advance at the consulate of the country to which you are going, or consult a travel company where you will purchase a ticket.

We are going with a child abroad

The family of a child, unfortunately, is not always complete. What to do in this case? Consent from the second parent is also required if the parents are divorced.

If the child is raised by one mother, and paternity is not established, to confirm this information, the mother should contact the registry office, where the child’s birth certificate was issued earlier, and get a certificate there.

If one of the parents has died, you need to take with you a certificate of his death, but translated into the language of the country where the child is going.

If the parents of the child are divorced and the whereabouts of one of them is unknown, it is possible through the court to recognize him as missing. (A person is recognized as missing if there is no information about him at the place of residence during the year). Sometimes the second parent refuses to give consent to leave.

If at the same time he does not pay alimony and does not take part in the process of raising a child, you can try, again in court, to deprive him of his parental rights. In these cases, you will need to have judicial decisions in your hands.

If the parents are not in a registered marriage, but paternity is established, the father’s consent to leave the child abroad is also necessary.

For consent, you need to apply to the notary, having with you the passports of parents and the birth certificate of the child. Also, the notary will need information about which country (countries) the child is traveling for and for how long.

Without such information, consent will be void!

In addition, one of the parents may declare his disagreement on the departure of the child abroad. There is a Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 12.05.2003 No. 273 “On the approval of the rules for submitting an application of disagreement on a minor citizen of the Russian Federation to leave the Russian Federation” The application is submitted to the territorial body of the FMS at the place of residence, and after that a decision is made on the ban.

This decision can be challenged in court, that is, go to court at the place of residence with a statement on the lifting of the ban on the export of a child abroad. The statement must be argued that a trip abroad does not pose a threat to the life and health of the child and that the baby will not stay there for permanent residence.

О admin


Check Also

Daria and Sergey Pynzar: happy together!

HAPPY PARENTS Is the second child a different matter than the first? DARIA PYNZAR With ...

Eat and lose weight: 10 products for burning calories

Without further ado, we present to you this magnificent top ten calorie-burning foods: Grapefruits speed ...

Space Odyssey of the Light Country

The holiday that has been fond of many will be held in St. Petersburg for ...

How to teach a child patience

Patience is the ability to postpone momentary desire or pleasure for the sake of a ...

Career guidance since childhood

Children’s city of professions “Kidburg” – the first in Russia interactive thematic center, working in ...

My baby sleeps all night

Problems with nighttime sleep in varying degrees, affect 30% of children. But according to the ...

The ninth month “became the main family holiday of September

A large entertainment program with performances by famous bands and artists, contests, games, master classes ...

If dad suddenly disappeared

No wonder they say: to get to know a person, you must divorce him. When ...

Winter Palace: how to adjust the optimal climate in the apartment for the baby?

Indoors, the most comfortable temperature for a newborn is considered to be 25 ºС. In ...

Now you will be two

On how well you prepare the first-born child for the appearance of a younger brother ...

From love to hate and back: the stages of development of feelings in a child

The task of the parents is not sculpting a sculpture, but diamond cutting: the development ...

Give me a spoon!

As a rule, the desire to independently wield a spoon appears months to 10. If ...

I can not love the son of his bride

After reading your letter, the first thing I thought about was not about your relationship ...

Ideas for children’s birthday

“Simple but well organized” is the formula that should be followed to give the child ...

Children in a civil marriage: the disadvantages of education “without a stamp”

Education in a broad sense is a multifaceted and interdependent process. In addition to the ...

Guests of the 92nd Film Market will receive exclusive calendars as a gift.

According to Sergey Gavrilov, “I want to give our future viewers an anticipation of a ...

Is there life on maternity leave?

To begin with, let’s see what exactly prevents new mothers from enjoying life. 1. Lack ...

Dummy: how to wean a child from her?

In the first days of your life, you gave your baby a pacifier so that ...

Rebooting relationships: 7 reasons to go on a trip together

When you leave to relax with your loved one, it incredibly brings together. Remember, with ...

Hot drinks for baby

Tea. People have been drinking this pleasant and healthy drink for over 5 thousand years. ...

Hormonal dependence

Hormones – these are biologically active substances that are produced by the endocrine glands: the ...

Can families be friends after a divorce?

Those times have long passed when strict society in matters of morality ordered former spouses ...

Children’s friendship: not so easy!

Children of this type have leadership qualities, but they are not true leaders. This leader ...

Let’s not be angry: how to cope with childish hysteria?

Children gradually begin to learn to express their emotions and control them, adapting to the ...