- On the skin of the baby (often on the crook of the elbows and under the knees) there are small bubbles that sometimes itch.
- A child may have a stomachache or diarrhea.
- No temperature; the little one behaves as usual.
- The skin is covered with a small reddish rash, which is quickly replaced by white itchy blisters with a clear liquid inside, and after 3-4 days with dry crusts.
- The temperature rises to 37.5–39 ° С.
- The kid becomes sluggish, naughty, refuses to eat.
Picking up chicken pox to kids (and adults) is easy – the disease is easily transmitted through the air and through touch. Fortunately, it can only get sick once in a lifetime, and vaccination helps protect oneself from infection.
- In places not covered by clothes, one or more blisters appear.
- Bite sites itch and burn.
If blisters appeared in a child paired with intestinal upset, especially after eating, there is reason to assume that the child “reacted” to some product. Such problems often cause fruits and berries, especially strawberries and black currants.
Try to calculate the “foe” and immediately exclude him from the baby’s menu. Rashes will take 2–3 days, it is enough to smear them with iodine or brilliant green (the same is done with insect bites), and small allergies can be given an antihistamine medication – for example, Zyrtec (UCB Farchim), Claritin .
Conclusion: If the skin of the baby is “decorated” with blisters, carefully observe how he feels. Fun, as usual, and does not complain about anything – most likely, it is a matter of food allergies or an insect bite.
But the temperature – a sure sign that the infection has settled in the body, and without the help of a doctor can not do.