The conference was attended by:
- Alexander Tsypkin, PR manager, writer and author of the “Unprincipled Readings” project, spoke about the future trends, about social networks and how they will influence us in the new reality.
- Tutta Larsen, a TV and radio host and journalist, shared her thoughts on what the media is waiting for: what place will TV and the Internet take in 5 years.
- Larisa Surkova, a popular blogger and psychologist, spoke about how blogs will change in the near future, shared her experience and advice for those who are developing in this area.
- Katerina Murashova, a practical family and child psychologist, dispelled the myths about parenting, spoke about their evolution over the past quarter century, and the impact on modern parents.
- Lyudmila Petranovskaya, a psychologist and author of books, explained to the audience how education in schools and universities of the future will change.
- The presenters of the conference were Vladimir Dashevsky (psychologist, psychotherapist, candidate of psychological sciences, director and TV host) and Dina Babayeva (chief editor of Psychologies.ru website).
The special guest of the event was the singer Valeria, who shared with the audience her thoughts about the music and musicians of the future. The singer also shared her personal secrets and told how to preserve youth and beauty, taste for life and overcome stress.
Throughout the day, conference participants could not only listen to speakers on the main stage, but also ask questions to each speaker during a speech and talk in person afterwards. In parallel with the main program, exclusive trainings and master classes from PSYCHOLOGIES experts took place in two halls: participants had the opportunity to experience the methods of art therapy, bodily therapy, as well as Eastern practices. In the art therapy workshop of psychologist Olga Malinina “Stress: Present and Future”, each participant was able to pave his way from the present to the future, to find out what he can rely on on this journey.
Dmitry Chumak conducted a master class in public speaking “The Future of Communication” and told and showed how to speak so that you would be listened to. On bodily practice of Qi Gong from Xenia Vivat, participants were able to try on themselves the basic principles of practice.
In the lounge area, guests could relax and refresh themselves at the food court, as well as try out the virtual reality technology in a special VR zone. Guests and speakers of the conference received gifts from Eleganzza, Natura Siberica, Psychologies and partners of the conference: the Austrian Office for Tourism, Ecco and MyGenetics.
Sponsors of the event prepared interactive zones on the site, as well as gifts for the participants. In the zone of the Austrian tourism office, everyone with the help of special equipment and several experts could measure the emotional reaction of their brain to different images with Austrian subjects.
And to the one whose brain most actively showed a desire to get to Vienna, Austrian Airlines presented tickets for two to the capital of Austria. Ecco introduced a new collection of shoes.
At the booth MyGenetics could pass a DNA test at a discount of 50%, many guests took advantage of this offer.