- Try to take the road no more than 30-40 minutes, and you did not have time to get tired. When traveling long distances, put behind the wheel of a husband.
- Pre-route using the navigator. Your goal is to minimize the stress of the trip, and it will be inevitable if you have to do this on the go.
- Comfort and comfort again – this is the motto of drivers “in position”. Bring the seat to the most comfortable position for you (depending on the time it will change), if necessary, place a pillow under your back (you can use special orthopedic products for drivers).
- When you wear a seat belt, place the safety belt as low as possible under the belly to avoid pressure on the child (this may be important in case of an accident). If the tummy has already ceased to fit comfortably in regular belts, purchase a special belt adapter for pregnant women. He lowers the lap belt down, not allowing her to rise on his stomach.
- In the car, do not open the windows so that you do not have to breathe polluted air. Use air conditioning, but direct airflow away from you.
- An important point: you should not get behind the wheel if you are upset about something, nervous, or just do not get enough sleep. In future mothers, due to hormonal changes, attention concentration and reaction rate decrease. If all this is superimposed on the nervous strain – it is not necessary to expect safe driving.
When you are locked in a traffic jam, you can only dream about getting up and stretching. So, have to do gymnastics sitting. Even a few elementary movements in anticipation of the green signal of the traffic light will benefit the expectant mother.
They will improve the blood supply to the pelvic organs, help venous blood flow in the legs, reduce the load in the lumbar region.
- Straighten your back and neck, straighten your shoulders. Put your feet on the floor. Tighten the buttocks and thigh muscles, as if you want to rise as high as possible on the seat. Repeat 10 times, then hold the muscles in tension for 10 counts and perform the whole sequence again.
- Put your feet on the floor and perform 10 rolls from heels to toes. Then roll from toe to heel and back, each time turning the foot by 45 ° and moving in different directions “track”. Exercise is best done barefoot, but if there is no such possibility, you can stay in shoes.
- Place a pad or folded clothes under your back and lean back. As you inhale, stretch your chest forward, slightly bending in the thoracic region, and your shoulders and shoulder blades back. At the same time try not to tear the loins from the support. Do at least 20 repetitions. Then, in the same initial position, move the arms bent at the elbows behind the head and repeat the movement of the chest, while spreading the elbows to the sides. Repeat 5 times, rest and cycle again. If the gestation period is more than 15 weeks, use the first version of the exercise.
Improper fit, unregulated mirrors or a stiff leg from constant voltage when interacting with the gas pedal – all this can cause discomfort that is completely unacceptable for a pregnant woman. Stop and customize everything.
While driving, select the speed and the minimum lag time from the vehicle in front, release the gas pedal and enjoy the road. Volvo’s adaptive cruise control will automatically adjust your speed, focusing on the car in front, and, if necessary, stop your Volvo completely.