Appendix “Nella, brave princess. Once in the kingdom “today you can download in Russian
Moscow – August 8, 2017. – Nickelodeon launched the global app “Nella, the brave princess. Once in the kingdom “- five educational games for children based on the popular animated series” Nella, the brave princess “on Nick Jr.
Games, the plot of which is built around the adventures of the Princess Knight, which won the hearts of young spectators, will help preschool children to develop such qualities as self-confidence, steadfastness of character and ability to empathize. The new application came out just a few months after the premiere of the animated series “Nella, the Brave Princess”, which can be viewed on Nick Jr. on weekdays at 04:05, 08:50, 16:05 and 20:50, and on weekends at 08:50 and 20:50 Moscow time.
Appendix “Nella, brave princess. Once in the kingdom ”helps to develop emotional intelligence and fine motor skills in children.
In addition, it provides an excellent opportunity to practice in mathematics and test their creative abilities. Each of the five games is an exciting adventure:
- Hide and seek with Nella and her friends: players are looking for Princess Nella and her friends, and Nella’s magic sword helps them in this.
- Change shape with dragon Bigor: Nella helps dragons clean up the cave and collect objects of different shapes.
- Feed the hungry Impkins with ice cream: Nella tries to feed the hungry Impkins with plum ice cream.
- Grow vegetables from magic seeds with Willow: Nella’s girlfriend, Willow, participates in the Castlehaven gardening competition and grows vegetables from magic seeds with Nella.
- Help the stray birds find their home: Nella uses a bow and arrows to show the birds the way home.
The game “Nella, brave princess. Once Upon a Time in the Kingdom, Nickelodeon was created in partnership with Colto, an Italian company for the development of educational applications that won numerous awards. Nickelodeon’s global team, together with the creators of the animated series “Nella, the Brave Princess”, worked to fill the games, like the cartoon, to help children learn how to solve complex problems, to be confident, courageous and kind.
In addition, when developing an application, children’s feedback was taken into account during the testing game.
“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to present the heroine Nella in a game format. The app teaches preschoolers to empathize and accept others as they are, ”said Keith Sils, Nickelodeon’s vice president of brand-based multiplatform collaboration.
Children are always in the first place for us, and we want our characters to serve as role models and remind kids that they are full members of society, that they are valued and that there is nothing impossible for them in this world. ”
The application “Nella, brave princess. Once Upon a Time in the Kingdom is available for free on the iTunes Store and Google Play in more than 150 countries in 12 languages: Russian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, English and Portuguese.