As soon as the baby learns to sit, he will certainly want to be at the same table with adults. Desire crumbs easily doable. Moreover, if you put the baby on the highchair, mom will have more chances to quietly tidy up in the kitchen and cook dinner!
In addition, the choice of highchairs today is huge. Model makers are unsuccessfully trying to surprise with useful ideas, designs and designs, while not forgetting about the safety and convenience of the baby.
Reliable straps hold the little fidget and do not allow inadvertently to fly off the seat. At the same time, while sitting on his chair, the baby surveys all the food offered and, without the constraint of movement, reaches to the plate.
A joint meal with a baby is good and the fact that the crumb learns to eat neatly on its own, adopting the rules of behavior at the table from loved ones.
As a rule, when the baby is ready to eat independently and you have already begun to introduce the first complementary foods. There are models of chairs and for earlier age.
It all depends on the breadth of a particular model, on weight limitations (for example, some chairs are designed for children weighing up to 15 kg) and, of course, on accuracy in use.
Baby chair for feeding there for every taste and color. But the main thing is that the kid himself would like it.
The hinged stool – fastens directly to the “adult” table. Suitable for the road, useful in travel. Easy to fold and fit in travel bag.
But there are also disadvantages: as a rule, it is not attached to glass tabletops or surfaces with an exclusive inlay, tables with a support in the center, and so on. If you have a large thick tabletop, make sure that the system of screws allows you to fasten the selected high chair to it.
The booster chair is attached to the parent chair and has its own tabletop. Surface – plastic or removable fabric cover. You can carry in the apartment with the baby.
Of the minuses: the safety of such a stool depends not only on its “personal qualities”, but also on the stability of the adult chair to which it is attached.
Highchair Rcalculated for children under 3 years. Stable enough.
The transforming stool allows you to turn it into a rocking chair or a swing, a chaise longue or a walker, even into a desk with a chair. But the question may arise with its placement, since the presence of additional functions affects the size and weight of the model.
1. Mandatory element – seat belts:
- can be three-point (locking the child between the legs and around the waist);
- five-point (additional fixation through the shoulders of the baby).
If the crumb loves to stand on the seat legs, we recommend you five-point belts. If the baby is calm enough or simply does not tolerate the restriction of freedom, choose a three-point attachment.
2. Sustainability. A wide arrangement of legs (for high models and transformers) provides additional stability, but the chair may not fit into the dimensions of your kitchen.
There are chairs on wheels and without them. Which one suits you best – decide for yourself.
3. Fasteners. If the chair is mounted or model-booster, be sure to check the integrity of the mountings.
After all, the health of your crumbs depends on it.
4. Tabletop. It should be wide enough so that the baby could not reach the adult’s table with his legs.
Otherwise, he can push off and fall back along with the highchair.
5. Weight limits. Be careful: manufacturers do not recommend using a hinged highchair if your crumbs weigh more than 15 kg.
6. Compact folding. If you have a small kitchen or you plan to take a highchair with you to the country, make sure that this function is provided in the model.
A special bag for transportation is often attached to the folding chair. When making a purchase, be sure to check the presence and operation of the lock in case of a sudden folding!
7. Additional accessories: a basket for toys, pockets. Sometimes the highchair tray can be complemented by a game development panel.
Never leave your baby alone! Even in the safest armchair, the child must be supervised.