1) Ideally, the baby should be taken away from the apartment until the adults are completely cured. If this is not possible, ill relatives should better refrain from contact with the child.
In his room, they should go only in a medical mask.
2) If in the house where the baby lives, someone is sick, breastfeeding will be the best way to prevent it. Together with mom’s milk, white blood cells, macrophages, and immunoglobulins enter the intestines of the child, which will protect him from infection.
If you are sick yourself, go to the mix is not worth it. On the contrary, together with breast milk, the baby will receive antibodies from you, developed specifically for this type of virus.
Just talking with the crumbs, do not forget to wear a gauze bandage.
Breastfeeding should not stop, even if you have a fever. First, high temperature is a protective mechanism. When it rises above 38–39 degrees, all viruses die.
Secondly, it is at this point that our immune system begins to produce proteins that kill the infection. For this reason, many doctors do not advise to immediately bring down the temperature.
3) Due to the protective properties of breast milk can be used instead of ointments and drops that enhance the immune system. Freshly drained milk is dripped into the baby’s spout 3 times a day (1 drop in each nostril).
If you feed your child with a mixture, as a preventive measure, after consulting with your doctor, you can resort to real pharmacy drops (Grippferon, Firn M; Derinat, OP Technomedservice) or ointments (Viferon, Firon; Oksolin, Nizhpharm ; Leukinferon, “Intekor”).
4) You can put in action and folk remedies. Garlands of peeled garlic cloves or halved onions can be hung on a crib, or you can decorate them with walls.
Onion family emit phytoncides – substances with disinfectant properties.
5) Air the room 2−3 times a day for 10 minutes. It is better to take the baby out of the room.
If you harden the baby from birth, his body will be better able to resist viruses.
It is better to start with the air procedures, leaving the baby naked for a few minutes while changing clothes.
When the baby turns a month, you can go to the water exercises.
Warm baths with elements of contrast are considered very useful (when the child is alternately doused with hot or cold water several times at the end of bathing): they strengthen the vessels.
When supercooling, hardened vessels do not narrow, the blood circulation in them is not disturbed, which means that bacteria and viruses are less likely to break through the defenses.