To feed households tasty, healthy and, what is important, not at restaurant prices is the daily task of every hostess. After all, in a family with children you will not get by with sandwiches or convenience foods, food should be useful for people of different ages and taste preferences.
A child’s body needs much more quality and varied nutrition than an adult. To ensure uniform development and growth of bones and muscles, as well as to prepare the brain for future loads, it must receive all the necessary nutrients from the diet.
In order for the baby to be very enthusiastic about your efforts in cooking, it is enough to follow a few simple rules when creating a family menu.
So how can you tasty and useful to feed the most naughty baby?
- First of all, food should be varied – this is the main rule of its balance;
- It is necessary to take into account the peculiarities of the child and food intolerance;
- Do not forget to ask the child about his desires, because then he will be much more eager;
- Keep track of what he orders in a cafe and remember. After all, many dishes from the restaurant menu can be easily prepared at home;
- Food should contain the required amount of protein, fat and carbohydrates and be sufficient caloric. That is, eating some herbal salads will not work;
- Take into account seasonal peculiarities: in the summer – more fruits and vegetables, in the winter – more meat and healthy carbohydrates.
Creating the family menu of the Food Party, Alexander and Mikhail were inspired by Jamie Oliver’s book The Five Ingredients: Cooking Fast and Easy! Its main idea is the use of simple ingredients, which in combination turn into delicious dishes.
“We studied a lot of family forums and found out that children like to eat least of all, and excluded these products from the menu: onion flakes, asparagus, sorrel, and of course everything is spicy and fat,” says chef Alexander, “ And they focused on the fact that children love the most and most often ordered in restaurants: meatballs, meatballs, casseroles, pancakes, pancakes, red poultry meat, fish and chicken nuggets and pasta. ”
It is much more valuable to spend an evening with your family, than to stand at the stove. That is why it is desirable to prepare in advance the products for the selected recipes in the right quantity.
Thanks to this approach, it can take you only 25 minutes for the total cooking, as it turns out for Alexander and Mikhail.
An interesting presentation of dishes is very important for children, therefore photos with recommendations for serving and desserts are attached to the menu.