1. If your baby is 4 months old, it’s time to start classes. Before you start, play with him.
Let him try to reach the bright toy with his hands. This simple exercise will help him over time to learn, lying on his back, to tear off the legs and the head from the surface at the same time.
When the baby learns this skill, he will be ready to roll over on his stomach. In the meantime, show him how it is done.
2. Place the baby on a wide changing table, talk to him. Remember that a good mood – the key to the success of any business.
3. Let’s start with the training coup over the right side. Put the index finger of your left hand in the baby’s left hand, so that it holds your finger in the cam.
The rest of your fingers clasp the wrist of the child.
4. With your right hand, hold the feet of the baby by the lower part of the legs, so that your index finger is between his legs, the large one covers the left shin, and the rest – the right. The legs of the child must be straightened.
5. Carefully turn the baby’s basin on the right side and, when the crumb is in this position, linger with it for a few seconds.
Pull the baby’s left handle forward, and he reflexively turns on his stomach. In this case, his hands should be under the chest, and his hands – to lie straight.
Now you can continue training, but through the left side. To do this, the same exercises must be performed by changing hands.
6. Here we are on the stomach! When the baby gets comfortable in this position and after a few weeks tries to stand on his forearms, you should know that this is a sure sign of readiness to roll over onto his back.
But that’s another story.
Often, mothers compare the skills of their children at different stages of development and worry if it turns out that the child is lagging behind. Do not forget that each baby is unique, each has its own character, speed and degree of development.
This principle applies to the ability to roll from back to belly. There is no tough “norm” here, most babies delight moms with their successes at 5–6 months, someone rushes and finds herself on her stomach at 4 months, and someone lazy until 7.
Style: E. Spichkina; Make-up and hairstyle: V. Sapozhnikova. On Masha: Sweet Mama blouse; on Timur: Trudi body; Pali crib, HPA dresser, everything – Kangaroo shop.