There are a number of ways to tell a man about your feelings. The main principle when choosing the right strategy – the approach should be individual.
Every man has his own preferences. Some way of expressing feelings he will perceive cool, and some dispel all his doubts.
Well, when a woman, owning all means to express her love, chooses the one that will be as clear as possible for her partner in a specific situation. At least, this is what you need to strive for.
- Give a gift. This is the most obvious and simple way. Gifts are the material embodiment of love, and there is nothing terrible here. They are external symbols of affection, special sympathy and disposition, and of course you should not forget about them. But to show your love in this way, it is not necessary to wait for a holiday or a solemn date. If you hand a present to your spouse on a very ordinary day, this gesture will enliven the relationship, breathe lightness into them and, of course, cause a pleasant surprise. And in order to please her husband, remember which gifts of all that you gave him before, most of all pleased him. Bet on something similar! If your man prefers gifts to all other ways of expressing your love, hand over to him little surprises more often. This will not only allow him to feel your attention and care, but also will sympathize with affection and affection, which is very pleasant and healing for relationships.
- Give a compliment, that is, find special words of approval, support and acceptance. Mark Twain once said: On a good compliment, I can live two months. If you take his words literally, it is easy to calculate that only six compliments would be enough for him to live in good shape for a whole year. Perhaps your partner needs them more. Simple and uncomplicated words of support perfectly translate love. Phrases like: “This costume suits you very much”, “I am very pleased that you removed plates after dinner today” may sound daily, which will significantly improve the emotional climate in a couple. Being married, we often evaluate the actions and deeds of the spouse as a matter of course, so we forget about the opportunity to cheer him up with gentle words. But having received them, he would have much more wanted to answer us the same. Compliments clothed in the formula: “You can do it”, gentle kind words create feelings of togetherness and intimacy, help the partner to reveal her potential and make the relationship warmer and more sensitive. Conclusion: let these words fly off your lips more often.
- Give attention. Being in a relationship, we get used to thinking that we are devoting enough time to a partner. In fact, the moments when we pay undivided attention to him are rare and even rare. Distracting on smartphones and gadgets, children and calls, personal thoughts and experiences, we are formally present side by side, but at the same time we are as if everyone is in his own space. And at least sometimes you need to fully focus on your partner. At such moments, the man realizes that you are not indifferent to him and that you like to spend time with him. When you decide to devote all your attention to your spouse (no matter where it happens – in a restaurant, on a walk or at home), it is important that you are at this moment fully focused on your partner and give him the opportunity to be seen, heard and perceived.
- Give help. We used to think that a man should solve all his problems himself and ask for help only in extreme cases. Even if your spouse falls into this category, it does not mean that your help will be unpleasant to him. On the contrary! When we help a man with his current affairs, he feels that there is an attentive, not indifferent and reliable person in his life. But, of course, you need to offer help correctly. You can ask a direct question: “I would really like to support you now and help you. Tell me how I can do it the best way! ” Or watch your spouse and draw intuitive conclusions. If you periodically clean his pants with a positive attitude and inner joy, tidy things up on his desktop or sweep his garage, these simple, everyday activities will allow him to feel a special, caring attitude to himself. And they will become undoubted proof of your love for him.
- Give affection. Physical touch is one of the oldest ways of expressing love, because we only allow close and dear people to touch ourselves. Taking a hand, hugging, kissing, making love are all ways of transmitting emotional affection to your spouse. We all know that for the safe and harmonious development of the child is very important touch of a loved one, as a rule, the mother. But it is extremely important for us to understand and accept the fact that our caress is no less necessary for our partner. Love touches can be noticeable, specially emphasized, and then they attract all the attention of men. The most vivid example is when you give him a back or neck massage after a working day. Sometimes touches are barely noticeable, like a light touch on his hand at the dinner table or on the shoulder when you just pass by. In any case, they always talk about your love and very often with their help you can even kindle an extinguishing fire.