- Stand closer to its edge, bend your knees and bend forward without rounding your back and shoulders. This position protects the lower back from overload: you will lift the baby using the strength of your leg muscles, not your back.
- Take the baby by the handles and, bending your elbows, lift him to his feet. Let him get close to you. After all, the closer to the center of the body will be a heavy object, the easier it will be to lift, evenly distributing this weight between the muscles of the legs, back and shoulders.
- Now hold the child close to you, and straightening your knees, lift him up – this will make your leg muscles work.
- To lift the child from the floor, put his legs shoulder-width apart, bend their knees and sit down deeply. In this position, the load will fall on the muscles of the legs, their wide arrangement will give you stability and leave enough space to accommodate the stomach.
- Now hug the child, clasping it to yourself, so that during the lift you do not overload your back muscles. Inhale and as you exhale, rise, straightening your knees.
- Once near the chair, sit the baby in it, clasping it with both hands, – so you will help yourself to distribute the weight between the muscles of the arms and avoid the torsion of the body, which is not harmless to the spine, to one side.
To be comfortable to sit and your back is not numb, you need to relax her muscles. To do this, put a pillow under the waist and sit, leaning on the wall and relax your legs.
While sitting on the floor, place a pillow under the buttocks and cross your legs. In order not to overload the muscles of the back, from time to time, change the position of the body.
If during the game you need to move, get up first on all fours, that is, on your knees and palms – in the interests of the safety of the baby.
Expectant mothers can not wear gravity, so it will be better to get a baby on the floor. Sit on the pillow, press to the support and cross your legs. Spread out a few large pillows in front of you and place the baby on them, supporting it with your hands from below, as if on weight.
This position will allow little to feel mom, and you to be near, without straining your back.
Due to the forward shift of the center of gravity, the future mom’s back muscles are under serious strain. And the larger the abdomen becomes, the stronger the tension in the lumbar region will be.
Moving wrong, we increase posture changes that are fraught with problems. Do not be surprised, because the spine is involved in the work of all organs and systems of our body, provides a link between them and their coordinated work.
Knowing how to protect the spine from unnecessary stress, we not only relieve ourselves from back pain, but also help our bodies to work properly, and the future baby – to get enough nutrients and feel good in my mother’s stomach.