I think everyone knows that makeup is chosen in many ways. Among them, for example, the type of face, color of eyes, skin, hair. Today I propose to talk about the wedding make up for blondes.
Blond attracts a lot of girls and sometimes it seems to me that in our society blondes have 90% of commercials.) I am personally pleased that the shades themselves use different colors from cold to warm golden in the framework of this color.
Wedding makeup is not customary to do flashy. However, a completely pale version in this case is also not suitable: firstly, the face can be completely lost, given the white (or, as a rule, other light) color of the bridesmaid dress, secondly, in the photos and when illuminated in the registration hall inexpressive. Therefore, for such a celebration it is more important than ever to find a middle ground.
– definitely refuse from wide dark arrows
– the line of growth of eyelashes and the outer corner of the eye should be emphasized as delicately as possible with a black or dark brown pencil
– it is better if the mascara will be with both lengthening and volume effect
– the eyelash curler should be discarded
– light-skinned girls better to use concealer to disguise bruises under the eyes
– highlighter should be applied in moderate quantities
– eyebrows are well tinted with shadows – will look both natural and expressive
– with light skin, it is better to use a blush of natural pink shades, with dark skin – powder-bronze