Good day to all!
My acquaintance with the brand Victoria Shu It began with these shadows … I went, wandered past shelves with cosmetics and came across a stand Victoria Shu… I was immediately attracted attention color! So minty, with golden sparkles. Well, sooooo beautiful.
A sampler was presented nearby, I spread my finger with these shadows and realized that I must buy them.
And so, what can I say about these shadows:
– the texture is very delicate, well drawn on a brush, or on the sponge
– on an eyelid are put a light layer
– not quite badly pigmented (but, to be honest, I thought that in front of them they would be more saturated color, alas)
– the sparkles are visible both in daylight and artificially (especially in the spotlight, they shine beautifully)
with flash (golden sparkles are visible)
– glitter is not large (a little showered and this is a minus, but not significant)
– and of course a very beautiful color.
– keep well (went out with them to the restaurant, put it on the base, kept well, did not slip)
– a good price, in Vladivostok we cost about 130 rubles. (I don’t remember exactly))
Significant cons except for the shedding of spangles did not notice.
Now let’s see how everything looks before our eyes. I want to say right away that I applied it quickly, just to show clearly how the shadows look in front of my eyes, so do not be intimidated by my eyebrows and the picture as a whole))
3 Well, the very shadows on the eyes
I think, for such a price, my cosmetic bag was replenished with not bad shadows. If possible, I will get the same shadows, only in other colors.
Unfortunately, the camera could not convey the full depth of this color. In life, he looks more beautiful than the photo.
Thanks for attention.
Im Anya. Me on you)