This review is for those who have not tried Rimmel varnishes. Those who have already tried, as a rule, introduced this varnish as a favorite.
Good alternative to gel polish. Many bright, saturated colors. Easy to apply and dries quickly. All this is inherent in Rimmel varnish.
The main difference between these varnishes from the rest is the brush. It is thick, wide and flat. At first it may seem inconvenient, but literally a couple of strokes and you will get used to it.
Hmm, perhaps for me they are not. Unless it starts to break off, when I apply layers 5. Why so much – you will understand a little later. Well, I have never seen shades with sparkles. It seems that they exist, but I never caught them on the shelves in the shops.
1. The varnish is slightly thickish, which allows you to impose a more dense layer. If we consider that the shades in the palette are mostly bright and saturated – this is still a plus.
2. Varnish resistant enough. This is again achieved due to the high density. Varnish does not peel off, but as if slightly erased from the tip of the nail. I wore this varnish on my hands for a maximum of 3 days. This is in view of the fact that I was washing dishes. Including pans. The varnish stays on its feet for at least a week.
3. When the color fades (not earlier than after 2 days) there is no need to re-do the manicure, you can simply apply a new layer, thereby updating the color. I did this up to 5 times with a soft pink pearl shade. I think that brighter and more saturated colors can be updated up to two times.
4. A rich palette of beautiful flowers. I do not know about you, but I always want to buy almost the entire collection of these varnishes. When I go for a new varnish, I always buy at least 2 shades. I am not indifferent to them.
5. Smooth overlay imitating gel varnish. As a rule, the first layer is always crooked, but as soon as I apply the second layer, everything is smooth and neat. Varnish spreads like a nail, aligning it.
6. There is no need to impose the top layer – fixer. The varnish is so wonderful that it even shines.
Simply put, lacquer is worth the money. Value for money – the quality is quite justified. How many have not tried other varnishes for the same price – all have flaws, but, I repeat, Rimmel is my favorite.
I stopped doing a manicure with gel polish. After all, it lasts a long time, and with varnish there is an opportunity to be different, change the color of the nails during the day.
I also want to note that there are several varieties of Rimmel varnishes. Among them there is one that dries in 60 seconds. But this varnish still dries longer than the stated time. Nevertheless dries quickly without losing durability. But still, I would recommend the usual varnishes of this company.