In place of the trimmed manicure came the hardware manicure, which immediately gained popularity among women, who attach great importance to their hands.
So, as this procedure in beauty salons costs a lot of money, I decided to purchase such a device for myself, and now I save a lot of the family budget.
On my own experience, I can say that after using a hardware manicure, the cuticle began to grow smaller and slower, burrs stopped forming, and the need for manicure occurs every two to three weeks. And if any kind of corn appears, then I can easily eliminate it without using scissors.
So, what is good hardware manicure:
– significant time savings
– painless, compared to the classic
– nails are not soaked in water, but made dry
– over time, the cuticle increases less
– infections by infections are reduced to a minimum
– instead of cutting the cuticle, only its dead cells are removed
– skin of fingers becomes soft and soft.
– does not leave cuts and cracks
– removes burrs
– removes corns
– treats artificial nails
– hardware manicure is done using a variety of rotating grinding nozzles
– You need to hold the device in your hand as a pen, at an angle of 45 degrees
– all movements are made from the center to the edges, always in the same direction
– hardware manicure can be done no more than once every two weeks
– but, contrary to the previous point, the first three or four procedures will have to be done in about a week, so that the cuticle will get used and stop growing strongly
Technology performance hardware manicure
So, how to do a hardware manicure at home?
one. Removal of old varnish.
Before using the device, take a cotton swab and, using a wash without acetone, wipe off the old nail polish.
2 Formation nail forms.
Put on the disk a reverse cone for the free edge and give the desired shape to the nail. But, I often use a regular file for this procedure.
3 Nail disinfection.
Take a cotton swab and disinfect the nail (you can use regular alcohol).
four. Moving off the cuticle.
Put on the tip with a sharp tip to lift the cuticle or use a regular wooden stick.
Remove the cuticle and apply a softening cream or oil on the cuticle. On sale there are creams specifically designed for cuticles, but I use an ordinary cream.
The cream is needed in order to make the cuticle elastic, which will prevent the appearance of cracks when performing a hardware manicure.
five. Cuticle processing.
Put on the ceramic nozzle with a truncated cone to handle the cuticle.
Then move along the cuticle, lifting it, and remove the top coarse layer. Treat the cuticle so that it does not touch the surface of the nail. In this case, always remember that it is impossible to press the nozzle firmly against the skin.
6 Processing the side of the nail.
Change the diamond nozzle. This is a round nozzle that looks like a ballpoint pen.
Roller along the side sections of the nail, in the opposite direction of the hand, and remove the coarsened skin.
7 Processing inside – nail groove.
If there are hard-to-reach spots on the side cut of the nail, change the nozzle to the diamond cone. And in one direction (opposite to the hand), remove the coarse skin.
eight. Processing side rollers.
Change the nozzle on the drum with a sand cap.
Handle the side rollers of the nail, not pressing tightly nozzle and not lingering in one place.
9. Final stage.
After completing the procedure, lubricate the nails with a disinfectant, apply oil on the cuticle and use hand cream. When the cream is absorbed, you can varnish your nails.
That’s all manicure done, and nails look neat and well-groomed.