When I was still working in a large women’s team, a colleague brought a huge bag of all sorts of cosmetics. As it turned out, her friend had a store liquidated and she decided to share the remnants of the goods. Everything that was in the purse could be purchased for a song.
Among the many glitters, shadows and powder, I came across a tube of mascara. A colleague immediately clarified that the mascara with vibration. At that time, I had not heard a lot about such refinements in the field of decorative cosmetics. Given my ignorance, a colleague immediately advertised my mascara as something special.
Allegedly, it should separate the eyelashes and paint well due to the vibration of the brush. Intrigued, I, of course, bought a mascara. Especially because it actually cost very little. Frankly, I’m not a fan of all sorts of tricks, such as special brushes, double mascaras and other lotions that promise a special effect.
I usually buy Max Factor mascara, the simplest black one. Recently addicted to the carcass Pupa, as delighted with the shadows of this company. At that time I had a mascara, however, curiosity got the better of it and I decided that in case of failure I would give it to my aunt. So, mascara with a vibrating brush from Faberlic. To obtain vibration, you must turn the cap.
– the brush itself is good, as I like with long thin bristles;
– during the day mascara not crumbles to form black lumps under the eyes;
– mascara not waterproof, therefore it is easily erased;
– the quality is good, this can be judged by the duration of use of ink, it has been more than six months, and she did not dried up;
– well, and finally, I liked the packaging, well framed.
– I don’t know who has it, but personally it didn’t particularly vibrate with me, or rather, the tip of the cap itself vibrated, and the vibration of the brush was barely felt;
– you can scold me, but I didn’t see any special effect from the vibration, the ink is good, but what about the vibration, that without it – there is no difference.
Even such an unusual idea did not impress me too much. I still think that the best mascara is the simplest. The main thing is that it is black, does not leave lumps, does not crumble and is not waterproof. If the eyelashes are good, then they will remain so with any mascara, and if they are not there, then even flickering particles with silicone will not help.
Reznik Kristina for the site alimero.ru