Recently, more and more often I heard that my friends are increasing eyelashes. This procedure is now available to ordinary girls who want to look beautiful in the morning, afternoon, evening and even at night without using mascara. The advantages of such a fashionable procedure as eyelash extensions, on the face – always a beautiful view of the eyelashes, but what about the minuses? And they are very significant, and before you go to a beauty salon, you need to know all the most necessary things in this area.
Eyelash extension procedure
With the help of resin-based adhesive, a cosmetologist glues artificial eyelashes along the growth line of your eyelashes. Eyelashes you can glue made from synthetic materials (cheaper) or eyelashes from natural material. Glue is black, which will play the role of eyeliner, or transparent. The specialist will offer you to choose the method of gluing: in a bundle or one eyelash. If you choose the latter option, then extended eyelashes hold out for you longer.
Long life artificial eyelashes
- After eyelash extensions, it is impossible to wash in the first few hours, and after a while it is better to wash with a special gel.
- The first few days you can not do steam baths. They are generally better not to do while wearing eyelash extensions.
- After the specialist adds beauty to your eyelashes, you will not be able to use oily eye creams.
- It will be necessary to forget about waterproof carcass, and if it is used, it should be washed off only with special products based on oils.
- Lovers of sleep face down can say goodbye very quickly to extended eyelashes, so it is better to touch the eyelashes less and think about it even in a dream.
- Contraindicated for new beautiful eyelashes water. In this rule there is no exception in the form of a pool, sea, etc.
- Girls who wear contact lenses will not be able to admire their extended eyelashes for a long time, as they will constantly be in contact with artificial eyelashes.
The main point – the disadvantages of eyelash extensions
- Allergic reaction to glue. To test yourself, you need to increase a few strands of eyelashes in the salon, walk a couple of days and, if everything is fine, then finish the procedure to the end.
- If you are a representative of oily skin around the eyes, then the eyelashes will fall off very quickly. Is it worth paying money for a short-term result?
- Weak eyelashes will not be able to hold a load of artificial eyelashes, which will crumble very quickly.
- Poor security during eyelash extensions can cause a lot of negative effects, starting with infections.
- Every 2-3 weeks you need to adjust the eyelashes, which costs a little less money than the building itself.
Based on what is printed above, I personally no longer really want to increase eyelashes (I like to sleep face down on a pillow, I’m afraid of bad specialists and allergies, a short time of beauty of eyelashes and the need for adjustments). No, I am not too lazy to make up the eyelashes with mascara when I go to people, and let her husband love the natural. How to suffer from beauty, you can simply find a highlight in it and admire.