I dreamed of long, well-groomed nails, while still a student of high school. For a long time, my dream was not destined to be accomplished: studying at a music school, then for five years the music university was not allowed to translate into reality a cherished desire. Long pianists nails are strictly prohibited.
In those years, it was just the time when a manicure with painting was in fashion. The girls-students due to financial opportunities could not afford to care for the hands of specialists, so they made simple and not always neat drawings on the nails with varnish and needles to each other.
For some reason at that time it seemed to me that a beautiful, feminine manicure is possible only on long nails. The latest criteria for fashion make me understand that I was absolutely wrong. On short nails to achieve a neat manicure is absolutely not difficult, the main thing is to master some secrets and rules.
1. Do not cut the nails under the root – they must protrude at least 2 mm from the fingertip.
2. Before applying the varnish, get rid of excess cuticle and shape the nails with a nail file.
3. The most spectacular on short nails looks French manicure.
4. For short nails choose varnishes with a glossy shine. Matt varnish can visually shorten the fingers.
5. Choose a painting in longitudinal stripes, thanks to them the nails will look a little longer.
And which manicure for short nails do you consider the most effective?