Point, point, comma, funny face came out … And not only a face – flowers, clouds, attractive faces of animals and beautiful patterns.
A dozen years ago I tried to paint on nails using an ordinary sewing needle. I tried to depict something with a standard varnish brush, but more often than not the result did not please me. I had to wash everything and just varnish my nails.
The times are changing, and now the arsenal of lovers of a beautiful manicure has expanded enough. Probably, therefore, among my friends there are a lot of those who are addicted to manicure.
So I recently bought a set of dots and brushes. Now I master polka dot manicure, striped and flowers. Using these tools, you can create intricate patterns and cute drawings on your nails, without having the talent of the artist. You just need to learn a little and fill your hand.
Tips for beginners
1. No matter how simple this technique is, you should not at once threaten the masterpiece. Choose to start simple drawings. I started with a polka dot manicure.
2. Choose a time for a manicure, when you do not have to be distracted. The point is interesting, but painstaking. For me, with a small child is a problem. Therefore, most often, my time for manicure is night.
3. Be careful – one wrong move and you will have to redo the drawing.
4. No beautiful print will mask the raw cuticle and the uneven edges of the nail. So first work with a nail file and a pusher – let the nails be first neat.
5. Varnish for pictures, choose with a large amount of pigment and one that does not instantly dry.
Have you tried to do such a manicure?