If you decide to have fish in your home, then before that you need to take care of the aquarium. In any apartment, this part of the underwater world will delight you and your loved ones.
Currently, there is a wide variety of reservoirs, which differ in shape. Consider the main ones:
1. Standard (rectangular) – the simplest form. Its width is approximately equal to the height.
This tank is perfect for keeping fish, and can also be used as a decoration.
2. Round is the original type of water tank, but due to the curvature it can distort the design inside the fish themselves. Also, a round vessel is not convenient in terms of hygiene, because all the dirt is deposited not only at the bottom, but also on the walls.
There will be problems how to hide the hoses, thermostats and other equipment.
3. Aquarium – cylinder – this type of vessel will not look advantageous in all places. Fish will look unnatural because of the multifaceted shape.
Such a body of water should be placed in such a way that it can be viewed from all sides. Best of all it fits into the column.
4. Aquarium – a trough is a subspecies of a standard reservoir. Only in it the width is only half the length.
In it, the water perfectly receives oxygen and can be populated with a large number of fish. This vessel is ideal for a small apartment.
5. Aquarium – a screen is a high insulator, resembling a screen in a theater. The main advantage of such aquariums – they can contain large fish and tall plants. But the minus is that in the lower part oxygen saturation is not good.
It is also difficult to maintain due to its height.
6. Aquarium – Panorama – this is a special curved glass to observe the fish. The main advantage of this type of reservoir is that it creates the effect of increasing.
Thanks to this, you can carefully make out even the scales of a fish swimming up to the wall of the aquarium.
Water tank in your home can be placed not only on the table or shelf. If you want to buy a non-standard vessel, but at the same time you need to save space in the apartment, you can buy a corner aquarium. This is an effective way to use the corner space.
This type of vessels is often used by interior designers. You can also buy a wall pond that will delight absolutely all the incoming guests. This is an innovation in the world of aquariums, which works with the help of modern computer technology.
The wall aquarium is aesthetics and functionality in one set.
Whatever the type of vessel, do not forget to choose the right inhabitants. It is not necessary to populate a small or narrow aquarium with a large, mobile fish.
Think not only about the aesthetic side, but also about future pets. Good luck in your choice!