maintenance, care, compatibility
Creates a biological environment suitable for the immediate launch of fish in a new aquarium:
– SafeStart contains specially grown live nitrifying bacteria that reliably reduce toxic ammonia and nitrite levels in an aquarium.
– reduce the ammonia content by 14 times and nitrite by 10 times.
– can be used in a newly installed aquarium, after partial replacement of water and after using medical preparations.
– SafeStart is ideal for use in combination with AquaSafe, which with the BioExtract formula creates optimal conditions for bacteria.
– stored for 12 months without refrigeration at a temperature between 2 ° C and 30 ° C.
– for all freshwater aquariums.
Packing form: 50 ml / 100 ml / 250 ml
Before you can fish in a new aquarium, it takes three to four weeks to create the necessary biological environment. During this time, useful microorganisms settle and multiply in the aquarium, without which it is impossible to establish the biological equilibrium necessary for both fish and aquarium plants.
Otherwise, if there are not enough nitrifying bacteria in the new aquarium, the level of ammonia and nitrite can reach too high a level that is dangerous for all inhabitants of the aquarium.
With the launch of Tetra SafeStart, TETRA revolutionized aquarism. TetraAqua SafeStart creates a biologically active natural environment that allows you to immediately launch fish into a new aquarium.
SafeStart contains two types of live bacteria – Nitrosomonas and Nitrospira. The first, Nitrosomonas, oxidizes ammonia and ammonium to nitrites, and Nitrospira, in turn, converts nitrites to nitrates.
Using Tetra Safe Start will help reduce ammonia levels by 14 times, and the level of equally dangerous nitrites by 10 times. Tetra SafeStart gives aquarists the opportunity to immediately launch fish into a new aquarium.
Application: Shake SafeStart carefully before use and add 5 ml for every 6 liters of water (one division on the measuring scale corresponds to 10 ml).
Important: water temperature should be at least 20C.
Shelf life: 1 year at a storage temperature of 2 to 30 ° C.
Additional clarifications: With the introduction of this drug and fish in the aquarium, there is still NO ammonia and nitrite, they appear and accumulate gradually (as the accumulation of life rodents of fish accumulates), first ammonia, after a week goes into nitrite, during the same time the bacteria go out of anabiosis and show activity at work, i.e. ammonia is first converted into nitrite, and nitrite into nitrate. As a result, their values are in a constantly normal state. Nitrogen cycle:
We offer to visit the official website of the company Tetra – http://www.tetra.net/ru/ru/, where you can find out more information, as well as get expert advice, through the feedback forum.
Tetra SafeStart video presentation
Category: Info Center / Preparations Tetra | Views: 11 608 | Date: 1-08-2015, 00:33 | Comments (6) We also recommend reading:
- – Pine forest in the aquarium – imitation of the forest!
- – Aquarium exploits novice!
- – Shrimp Aquarium Crystal
- – Tools and preparations from aquarium algae
- – Tetra Algizit: instructions and reviews