maintenance, care, compatibility
If a baby grows up in a family, then sooner or later the parents will be asked the following question: “How to draw a fish?” And adults do not always know the answer to it. Therefore, this article provides step-by-step instructions explaining how to draw a fish and how to depict an aquarium without being an artist.
Cool fish in the design of the home
Knowing how to draw a fish can also be useful for decorating a child’s room, for example, for applying cool drawings to wallpaper. Decorating with sea creatures of the bathroom or directly the inner surface of the bath will also make this room attractive and unique.
And you can make a fancy lamp by sticking starfish and dolphins, fish and algae cut out of film on it. Some needlewomen can perform tapestries and carpets.
Using fun funny fish as heroes of their works, they will be able to create a unique unique wall mat or bedspread on the bed or sofa.
Master class on drawing fish
1. Having carefully considered the picture attached to the article, you need to follow its instructions. Since it is easiest to draw a fish, starting with an oval or a circle, you must first draw a circle (or oval) with a pencil, crossed with a line at a slight angle to a parallel plane.
Draw should be a simple pencil thin dashed lines, having an eraser at hand.
2. The second step is to design the contour of the body of the fish: you need to make a bulge in the back of it, lengthen the “face”, outlining the mouth, make the tail.
3. The third step – the outlines of the upper fin are made. Also formed the gills and anterior lower fin.
4. Now you can put on the eyes of the fish, stripes in the tail and fins.
5. The eraser should remove all auxiliary lines, and the main circle with a pencil with pressure.
6. You can paint the fish with paints and felt-tip pens, as well as with colored pencils.
So it is so easy and simple to draw a cool bright fish!
Master class drawing a round aquarium
If someone cares about how to draw an aquarium with fish, then he should use this master class already. You should also draw with a simple pencil with dashed lines – without pressure, so that later you can easily remove all auxiliary lines with an eraser.
1. Start the drawing process should be with the outline of the oval.
2. Next, a novice artist draws the top of the aquarium – the “throat” of the tank.
3. This stage includes the design of the surface of the water and the thickness of the glass – in parallel along the walls of the aquarium a part of the circle is drawn that does not close down near the bottom, and a slightly concave line is drawn from above.
4. The artist, drawing on his imagination, depicts a sandy bottom and algae.
5. The eraser removes the auxiliary lines, brighter outlines the main ones.
6. When coloring the picture, it should be noted that there should be a glare in the middle of the depicted object, so in this place the color is less saturated or completely absent.
7. If desired, you can put fish or turtles, shells or snails in the aquarium. How to draw a fish, you can learn from the previous master class.
Now it remains only to dry the picture, insert it into the frame and hang it on the wall – let it please everyone, give a good mood and decorate the room.
When the child masters the ability to image different kinds of fish, invite him to “settle” them in the aquarium. Draw together with the crumbs of the waves: the child – a wide tassel, and you – small.
Now with the help of a piece of cardboard, pressing down its edge, stretch the green paint with wavy lines vertically – algae are obtained. Let the kid draw small fish of different sizes and colors and with fingers leave ovals of brown and yellow colors – the bottom of the aquarium.
The aquarium can be hung on the wall to decorate the room.
How to draw a fish :: goldfish contour :: Drawing
Every parent wants his child to be fully developed. The ability to beautifully paint the world around is an inseparable part of this development.
After all, through the prism of a beautiful drawing, each person joins love, mercy and kindness. To make the first steps with this child in this art is a delightful joy for the child and his parent.
Therefore, learn to draw with your child fish.
- A dense sheet of white paper, an eraser, a set of colored pencils.
1. Draw a square and triangles. The body will be a square, and the triangles will be the head and tail.
Along the way, explaining to the kid what these geometric shapes mean and why they are so called.
2. Draw fins. Let the fins be rectangles tilted slightly to the side.
3. Draw a circle – this is the eye of a fish.
4. Draw a heart, let it be fish lips.
5. Add stripes. Horizontal on the tail of the fish, vertical wavy across the body.
6. Erase unnecessary lines with an eraser and round off all corner projections with a pencil.
7. Color the picture with colored pencils.
Do not immediately draw a large number of drawings, it will be better to alternate them with others, such as outdoor games. So you will not discourage the young children from studying further.
Now that the beautiful design is ready you can hang it on the wall for general admiration. It will bring a lot of joy and pride to your baby.
Look – you got an unusual aquarium fish. In addition, in the process of drawing, children receive additional lessons in geometry and mathematics.
Learning to count the number of figures, and remembering their names.
How to draw a fish with a tail? In this lesson we will draw a beautiful fish with a curly tail.
It looks like a goldfish and is drawn quite simply. First of all let’s draw the eye of our fish.
The eye will be round with a small pupil.
The topic of this lesson is how to draw a fish, with the beautiful name Betta. 1. Start drawing with a simple contour of the fish body.
Drawing any fish is not at all difficult. It is enough to draw an elongated oval-shaped contour, draw a small circle for the eye of a fish and put a dash for the tail.
How to keep clown fish at home :: how to draw a nemo fish :: aquarium fish
Sea fish amphipriones, or clown fish, are wonderful, extremely mobile creatures that can decorate any aquarium with their presence. The content of these unique fish does not require serious preparation, even a novice aquarist can easily cope with it.
The question “opened a pet store. Business is not going. What to do? “- 2 answers
Clownfish is a very popular among aquarists inhabitant of the depths of the sea, a real handsome man, which American directors made the main character of one of their best-sellers – the animated film “Finding Nemo”. How to keep this amazing fish, are there any purely individual recommendations for the care and feeding of the amphipone?
Clown fish – creatures are quite picky, they feel great even in small aquariums. The best version of the underwater “world” for a couple of these colorful creatures – an aquarium, whose length is 80 centimeters, width – 30-35 centimeters and depth (height) – 40-45 centimeters.
When the content of amphiprion, as with the content of any other fish, you must carefully filter the water in the aquarium. For these purposes, an external or internal filter with a filler of activated carbon is quite suitable.
It is quite acceptable for the process of filtering water and the use of so-called “living stones” – natural reef formations or, more simply, pieces of reef inhabited by living marine organisms.
Based on the fact that clown fish in nature live in salty sea waters, the water in the aquarium should also be salty. If you measure the level of salinity of water (density) using a hydrometer, then its indicator should be equal to numbers from 1.021 to 1.023.
The optimum water temperature in an aquarium for keeping clown fish is from 24 to 26 ° C. Above all, the amphiprion tank should be well lit.
Clown fish are best fed with ready-made dry food, although they will not give up frozen shrimp or pieces of mollusks. The frequency of feeding – 2-3 times a day, in small portions.
In order to clown fish was truly comfortable, with them in the same aquarium should be contained and coral polyp actinium. Actinia is an irreplaceable satellite of the amphiprion, at the same time its home and protector.
By the way, spawning clown fish are also under the reliable protection of their eternal companion.
To properly care for a coral polyp, you need to follow some simple rules. For example, you should know that sea anemones, like clown fish, feel comfortable only in a well-lit aquarium.
As food, polyps can be content with small pieces of sea fish, squid and mollusks.
In order for this incredible creature not to harm itself, it is necessary to ensure that it does not come close to a running filter pump.
SOURCE: http: //kak-narisovat.narod.ru/kak-risovat-rybu-uchimsya-risovat-raznyh-rybok.html
In one of the recordings, we already learned how to draw a goldfish – we’ll do it again with some modifications.
Goldfish have luxurious fins and tail. And the body is almost regular oval. First, draw the body, outline the gills.
Doris fins and tail, they are quite wide.
Shade fins and tail. Particular attention is paid to the drawing of scales. They give the fish such a mysterious shine.
In the center of the body, the scales are larger, closer to the sides – smaller. For coloring we select different shades of yellow.
The forefather of a goldfish was a crucian carp. In China, almost a thousand years ago, this new breed of aquarium and pond fish was bred.
In 1611, goldfish were brought to Portugal. These beauties were brought to Russia only three hundred years ago.
Since then, goldfish are one of the most popular aquarium and pond dwellers.
How to draw a goldfish pencil in stages
Goldfish – a picture for coloring