maintenance, care, compatibility
Children love to draw, especially if they are helped by adults. Dolls, animals, toys remain popular among the young artists. Many people prefer to depict marine life, in particular, a goldfish from a beloved fairy tale.
At the same time, not all kids have enough skills and abilities to draw a sea owner. Parents can show the crumbs how to draw different fish, thereby to please their child and make them believe in their strength.
Well, of course, that before an improvised drawing lesson, adults should prepare themselves.
A cute fish can even turn out in younger preschoolers: a three-year-old child can draw it. It is important to explain correctly, and then a new “masterpiece” will appear in your collection of your favorite children.
- First, draw an oval and the adjacent triangle – the body and tail of the future fish
- Then we add small triangles of different sizes from above and below – these are the fins of the sea dwelling.
- We depict a small circle and arc in the oval, we have an eye and a contour of the gills.
- Now you need to draw the lips of the fish and round off the transition from the body to the tail.
- Draw the details: stripes on the fins and tail, the arc on the body to give the outlines of scales.
- It remains only to paint the fish with pencils or paints.
As you can see, the fish is very simple.
A 4-5 year old baby, who already has some drawing skills, can also portray an exotic fish.
- Draw a circle through which then draw a horizontal line.
- Using the outline of the circle, draw the shape of the body of the fish in such a way that the mouth and tail are on the horizontal line.
- Now select the head of the fish and the small fin, draw a fin from two arcs from above on the back.
- Add a big eye near the mouth of the fish, but do not paint it completely. On the fins and tail do the dash.
- Gently erase the contours that we drew in the first picture.
- It’s time to paint the fish, not forgetting to make color stripes on its body.
Agree, the fish is simple, but beautiful turned out! If you show how to draw a fish in pencil in stages, the child will be delighted, because he was able to draw such a wonderful drawing with his own hands under your strict guidance!
The favorite fairy-tale character of children – a goldfish – is not so easy to portray, but it is quite realistic.
- First you need to draw an oval, to which you then draw the upper fin, the mouth of the fish and the lines of the future tail and lower fins.
- We depict the mouth and eye of the fish, circle the half of the oval.
- Now wavy lines draw the tail, as well as the lower fin.
- Do the same with the fin on the back of the fish. To the right of the eye we denote the line of the gills in the form of a bracket.
- Add scales in the middle of the oval, draw the lower double fin.
It remains only to decorate our goldfish with felt-tip pens or colored pencils. If desired, you can decorate it with a crown.
When the child masters the ability to image different kinds of fish, invite him to “settle” them in the aquarium. Draw together with the crumbs of the waves: the child – a wide tassel, and you – small. Now with the help of a piece of cardboard, pressing down its edge, stretch the green paint with wavy lines vertically – algae are obtained.
Let the kid draw small fish of different sizes and colors and with fingers leave ovals of brown and yellow colors – the bottom of the aquarium. The aquarium can be hung on the wall to decorate the room.
The walls of the nursery, bath, doors can be decorated with images of fish, aquatic plants, marine animals. But how to draw a fish, if such a design idea occurred to me? It is not necessary to make a drawing one hundred percent naturalistic.
It is quite possible to use stylized images of fish.
We use children’s drawings for design purposes.
Making drawings is a snap. First you need a pencil on paper to depict such pictures, which will be to the liking of both the child and the artist-designer himself.
Then you can cut them and stick on the wallpaper where it is appropriate. By the way, it is quite possible to attract the children themselves to the drawing process, since many kids can draw small fish.
And how nice it will be for little people to take part in the design of a nursery or bathroom!
How to draw a fish decorative?
Decorative drawing is different from naturalistic in that the objects depicted look fabulous, they often have the features inherent in people: smiles, funny expressions of “faces”, freckles or eyelashes. Our fish will only be awarded with a smile and puffy cheeks, the rest of it will be as close as possible to reality.
Since it is impossible to draw small fish like real, living kids, many details are still drawn schematically.
Master class “How to draw a fish with a pencil”
First, draw an oval on paper.
Then one end of the oval is slightly narrowed and pointed — the tail will be located there.
From the opposite end of the tail on the oval, they draw a mouth with a smile that “ends” with puffy cheeks – they are depicted with the help of an arc.
Then you should draw eyes. They can be positioned both inside the oval-body and made protruding, like the eyes of an aquarium telescope fish.
Smaller circles are placed in the eyeballs, blacked out – these are pupils. It is very beautiful if you have small white circles in the black pupils – glare.
The tail and lower pectoral fins of the fish are best depicted using ovals. Moreover, the visible lower pectoral fin can end in an arc, like the one we depicted as a cheek fish.
The upper fin can be painted with an oval, or you can use a “fence” – it all depends on the desire and taste of the artist.
Hatching should be applied to the fins and tail.
Now it is necessary to emphasize the gills with an arc, and “cover” the body of the fish with scales.
How to draw a goldfish with a pencil
Aquarium goldfish enjoys universal love. Children love to draw her.
Sometimes they add a small crown to it, and the heroine of Pushkin’s fairy tale, Golden Fish, fulfilling wishes, is obtained. It is possible to draw a goldfish in the same way as a regular fish, but it should be noted that usually this species has a luxurious veil-like double tail.
The eyes of a goldfish can also be positioned as usual, and be slightly protruding. If the decision is made to depict a goldfish more plausibly, then it should be noted that it differs from other fish like a small “hump” at the top of the calf and a rather voluminous tummy.
The line depicting the belly of a goldfish bends rather steeply in the back half of the body.
How to draw a fish :: goldfish contour :: Drawing
Every parent wants his child to be fully developed. The ability to beautifully paint the world around is an inseparable part of this development. After all, through the prism of a beautiful drawing, each person joins love, mercy and kindness.
To make the first steps with this child in this art is a delightful joy for the child and his parent. Therefore, learn to draw with your child fish.
- A dense sheet of white paper, an eraser, a set of colored pencils.
1. Draw a square and triangles. The body will be a square, and the triangles will be the head and tail.
Along the way, explaining to the kid what these geometric shapes mean and why they are so called.
2. Draw fins. Let the fins be rectangles tilted slightly to the side.
3. Draw a circle – this is the eye of a fish.
4. Draw a heart, let it be fish lips.
5. Add stripes. Horizontal on the tail of the fish, vertical wavy across the body.
6. Erase unnecessary lines with an eraser and round off all corner projections with a pencil.
7. Color the picture with colored pencils.
Do not immediately draw a large number of drawings, it will be better to alternate them with others, such as outdoor games. So you will not discourage the young children from studying further.
Now that the beautiful design is ready you can hang it on the wall for general admiration. It will bring a lot of joy and pride to your baby.
Look – you got an unusual aquarium fish. In addition, in the process of drawing, children receive additional lessons in geometry and mathematics.
Learning to count the number of figures, and remembering their names.
How to draw a fish with a tail? In this lesson we will draw a beautiful fish with a curly tail. It looks like a goldfish and is drawn quite simply.
First of all let’s draw the eye of our fish. The eye will be round with a small pupil.
The topic of this lesson is how to draw a fish, with the beautiful name Betta. 1. Start drawing with a simple contour of the fish body. Drawing any fish is not at all difficult.
It is enough to draw an elongated oval-shaped contour, draw a small circle for the eye of a fish and put a dash for the tail.
If a baby grows up in a family, then sooner or later the parents will be asked the following question: “How to draw a fish?” And adults do not always know the answer to it. Therefore, this article provides step-by-step instructions explaining how to draw a fish and how to depict an aquarium without being an artist.
Cool fish in the design of the home
Knowing how to draw a fish can also be useful for decorating a child’s room, for example, for applying cool drawings to wallpaper. Decorating with sea creatures of the bathroom or directly the inner surface of the bath will also make this room attractive and unique. And you can make a fancy lamp by sticking starfish and dolphins, fish and algae cut out of film on it.
Some needlewomen can perform tapestries and carpets. Using fun funny fish as heroes of their works, they will be able to create a unique unique wall mat or bedspread on the bed or sofa.
Master class on drawing fish
1. Having carefully considered the picture attached to the article, you need to follow its instructions.
Since it is easiest to draw a fish, starting with an oval or a circle, you must first draw a circle (or oval) with a pencil, crossed with a line at a slight angle to a parallel plane. Draw should be a simple pencil thin dashed lines, having an eraser at hand.
2. The second step is to design the contour of the body of the fish: you need to make a bulge in the back of it, lengthen the “face”, outlining the mouth, make the tail.
3. The third step – the outlines of the upper fin are made. Also formed the gills and anterior lower fin.
4. Now you can put on the eyes of the fish, stripes in the tail and fins.
5. The eraser should remove all auxiliary lines, and the main circle with a pencil with pressure.
6. You can paint the fish with paints and felt-tip pens, as well as with colored pencils.
So it is so easy and simple to draw a cool bright fish!
Master class drawing a round aquarium
If someone cares about how to draw an aquarium with fish, then he should use this master class already. You should also draw with a simple pencil with dashed lines – without pressure, so that later you can easily remove all auxiliary lines with an eraser.
1. Start the drawing process should be with the outline of the oval.
2. Next, a novice artist draws the top of the aquarium – the “throat” of the tank.
3. This stage includes the design of the surface of the water and the thickness of the glass – in parallel along the walls of the aquarium a part of the circle is drawn that does not close down near the bottom, and a slightly concave line is drawn from above.
4. The artist, drawing on his imagination, depicts a sandy bottom and algae.
5. The eraser removes the auxiliary lines, brighter outlines the main ones.
6. When coloring the picture, it should be noted that there should be a glare in the middle of the depicted object, so in this place the color is less saturated or completely absent.
7. If desired, you can put fish or turtles, shells or snails in the aquarium. How to draw a fish, you can learn from the previous master class.
Now it remains only to dry the picture, insert it into the frame and hang it on the wall – let it please everyone, give a good mood and decorate the room.