maintenance, care, compatibility
So, the first option is to make a fish in a very interesting origami technique. This is one of the easiest ways to make a goldfish with your own hands:
- Fold the square paper blank diagonally. Color part out.
- Next, fold the two corners of the triangle to the center down.
- Now we need the corners, which we have bent to the bottom in the center, now bend to the top.
- Bend the corners, as shown in the figure.
- Bend the bottom part up, then fold, as shown in the picture so that the inside out comes out.
- We turn the workpiece over and also fold the edge inside out.
- Next you need to open the envelope and fold it with a diamond to make fins.
- We bend the edge, as if delineating the tail fin.
- Unbend and make a cut along the top edge to the fold line.
- Similarly, make a cut along the bottom edge to the bend.
- It remains only to bend the cut piece, as shown in the photo, and make the tail fin fish out of paper.
How to make a fish out of paper :: how to make a fish out of paper :: Hand-made
In the technique of origami – the ancient Japanese art of folding from paper – you can make a variety of figures, ranging from flowers, ending with animals and birds. Folding fish out paper It will bring a lot of pleasure to both adults and children.
For work, you do not need anything but an ordinary clean square. paper large enough not to get tangled in complex folds.
The question “what will happen if you drink hydrogen peroxide?” – 1 answer
1. Square sheet paper fold in half, and then turn and lower the upper corners to the fold line, aligning them in the center. Turn the resulting figure over.
Then to the fold line, bend down the sides of the figure and pull the corners from the back to the front.
2. Lower the sides of the obtained square for a small distance, having bent its lower edges, and then again turn the blank for the fish. Fold the upper corner horizontally towards yourself, then turn it again, and bend the bottom corners to the center line, then rotate the workpiece and in the middle part mark several lines.
3. Bend fish along the outlined lines and form the tail, bending an extreme angle. Pull the corner, and then fold the top corner inward. Make a double zip fold, then pull the corner of the pocket and re-create the zipper fold.
Thus, you will give the left extreme corner of the shape of the mouth ajar.
4. Corner, received after the fold is done, bend. Fix the corner under the top layer paper so that it was not noticeable.
Form the eye of the fish – open the pocket and flatten it, then pull down the paper corner and flatten it.
5. Iron all bends and check whether you have a fish-shaped figure that can be hung on a string or beautify its interior.