maintenance, care, compatibility
A cute fish can even turn out in younger preschoolers: a three-year-old child can draw it. It is important to explain correctly, and then a new “masterpiece” will appear in your collection of your favorite children.
- First, draw an oval and the adjacent triangle – the body and tail of the future fish
- Then we add small triangles of different sizes from above and below – these are the fins of the sea dwelling.
- We depict a small circle and arc in the oval, we have an eye and a contour of the gills.
- Now you need to draw the lips of the fish and round off the transition from the body to the tail.
- Draw the details: stripes on the fins and tail, the arc on the body to give the outlines of scales.
- It remains only to paint the fish with pencils or paints.
As you can see, the fish is very simple.
A 4-5 year old baby, who already has some drawing skills, can also portray an exotic fish.
- Draw a circle through which then draw a horizontal line.
- Using the outline of the circle, draw the shape of the body of the fish in such a way that the mouth and tail are on the horizontal line.
- Now select the head of the fish and the small fin, draw a fin from two arcs from above on the back.
- Add a big eye near the mouth of the fish, but do not paint it completely. On the fins and tail do the dash.
- Gently erase the contours that we drew in the first picture.
- It’s time to paint the fish, not forgetting to make color stripes on its body.
Agree, the fish is simple, but beautiful turned out! If you show how to draw a fish in pencil in stages, the child will be delighted, because he was able to draw such a wonderful drawing with his own hands under your strict guidance!
When the child masters the ability to image different kinds of fish, invite him to “settle” them in the aquarium. Draw together with the crumbs of the waves: the child – a wide tassel, and you – small. Now with the help of a piece of cardboard, pressing down its edge, stretch the green paint with wavy lines vertically – algae are obtained.
Let the kid draw small fish of different sizes and colors and with fingers leave ovals of brown and yellow colors – the bottom of the aquarium. The aquarium can be hung on the wall to decorate the room.
The walls of the nursery, bath, doors can be decorated with images of fish, aquatic plants, marine animals. But how to draw a fish, if such a design idea occurred to me?
It is not necessary to make a drawing one hundred percent naturalistic. It is quite possible to use stylized images of fish.
We use children’s drawings for design purposes.
Making drawings is a snap. First you need a pencil on paper to depict such pictures, which will be to the liking of both the child and the artist-designer himself.
Then you can cut them and stick on the wallpaper where it is appropriate. By the way, it is quite possible to attract the children themselves to the drawing process, since many kids can draw small fish.
And how nice it will be for little people to take part in the design of a nursery or bathroom!
How to draw a fish decorative?
Decorative drawing is different from naturalistic in that the objects depicted look fabulous, they often have the features inherent in people: smiles, funny expressions of “faces”, freckles or eyelashes. Our fish will only be awarded with a smile and puffy cheeks, the rest of it will be as close as possible to reality.
Since it is impossible to draw small fish like real, living kids, many details are still drawn schematically.
Master class “How to draw a fish with a pencil”
First, draw an oval on paper.
Then one end of the oval is slightly narrowed and pointed — the tail will be located there.
From the opposite end of the tail on the oval, they draw a mouth with a smile that “ends” with puffy cheeks – they are depicted with the help of an arc.
Then you should draw eyes. They can be positioned both inside the oval-body and made protruding, like the eyes of an aquarium telescope fish.
Smaller circles are placed in the eyeballs, blacked out – these are pupils. It is very beautiful if you have small white circles in the black pupils – glare.
The tail and lower pectoral fins of the fish are best depicted using ovals. Moreover, the visible lower pectoral fin can end in an arc, like the one we depicted as a cheek fish.
The upper fin can be painted with an oval, or you can use a “fence” – it all depends on the desire and taste of the artist.
Hatching should be applied to the fins and tail.
Now it is necessary to emphasize the gills with an arc, and “cover” the body of the fish with scales.
How to draw a goldfish with a pencil
Aquarium goldfish enjoys universal love. Children love to draw her. Sometimes they add a small crown to it, and the heroine of Pushkin’s fairy tale, Golden Fish, fulfilling wishes, is obtained.
It is possible to draw a goldfish in the same way as a regular fish, but it should be noted that usually this species has a luxurious veil-like double tail. The eyes of a goldfish can also be positioned as usual, and be slightly protruding. If the decision is made to depict a goldfish more plausibly, then it should be noted that it differs from other fish like a small “hump” at the top of the calf and a rather voluminous tummy.
The line depicting the belly of a goldfish bends rather steeply in the back half of the body.
How to draw a fish with a pencil :: child fish with a pencil :: Drawing
Drawing any water space, be it an aquarium, sea, etc., fill it with fish. They have the most varied structure and color of the cover, however, some stages of drawing all these aquatic inhabitants are common.
1. Prepare the materials needed for the job. Arrange the sheet at your convenience.
If you draw only one fish, it is better to arrange the sheet horizontally. Choose exactly which representative of the water world you will depict, because each fish has its own unique body structure.
To do this, you can see photos on the Internet. You can also draw a fabulous fish, which nature does not exist.
2. Use a simple pencil to sketch. Start directly with the body of the fish. Each one has a different shape: triangular in aquarium fish, round – hedgehog fish, oval – most fish or serpentine – murray.
Draw a desired geometric shape just below the middle of the sheet. Then, mark the head on the body, limiting it from the body with an arched line.
If the lines you draw do not triple you in your direction – do not rush to erase the drawing. Lightly stroke the path you want and then edit with an eraser.
3. Mark fins. Usually the upper one looks much larger than the lower fin.
In tropical and aquarium fish, these processes are often very bizarre forms. Fin depict the stage of the outline of a triangle. Similarly, mark the tail of the animal.
Next, follow the clarifying figure.
4. Start drawing from the head. Mark the eye (if you draw a fish on one side). Then draw the mouth (if you draw a fabulous option, the mouth should be drawn well – it can resemble human lips).
Then check the head fin, which is located a little further than the eye. Give it the desired shape, draw stripes along its length. Do the same with other fins, especially with the tail.
If you are confused by something in the drawing, you can refer to the photos.
5. Go to the hatching. Lightly cover all the fish. Then with a piece of paper you can blend, but not everywhere.
Leave light areas touched slightly. Use a sharpened pencil to mark scales on the body of the fish.
After that make hatching of the shadow parts of the body and you can draw highlights with the eraser.
How to draw a goldfish with a pencil? Phased instruction
How to draw a goldfish surround? Just shade it correctly. It is recommended to do this with the help of a pencil with a solid stylus.
In this case, the sheet of paper does not get stained, and the drawing does not smear and does not lose clarity. But do not choose too hard pencils.
They can even break through the paper. Strokes should be performed without strong pressure, neat and clear. How to draw a goldfish and give it a volume?
Start hatching with your head. Many professionals recommend doing it that way. However, you can easily start hatching from any other part of your design.
First identify the darker parts. Start shading with them.
So it will be much more convenient. Dark areas should be the lower abdomen, the base at the fins and tail, the upper part of the head. Is done.
As a result, you should get a charming goldfish, which is so similar to the real, floating in the aquarium. As you can see, everything turned out to be not so difficult as you might think at first.
Now you know how to draw a goldfish with the most ordinary pencil.
How to draw a fish in pencil in stages? :: drawing aquarium fish :: Drawing
Handmade drawing can be a nice gift for loved ones or an elegant interior decoration. Try to portray the fish – fluttering fins and tail will give the pattern dynamics.
Start with a pencil sketch – with the help of a simple stylus you will be able to depict the finest transitions of color and shadow.
The most interesting thing to draw aquarium fish – they differ in a variety of shapes and sizes. Choose a view based on the appearance of the fish.
For example, it is better to depict a scalar or a swordtail in profile – unusual body shapes, a pointed tail or wide fins will make the picture very beautiful. A goldfish or a veiltail can be painted in a beautiful curve – fluttering tail and lush fins will require skill.
You can draw from life, use a photo or an image in the atlas. It is not necessary to strictly copy all the breed signs – your fish may look the way you want.
For pencil drawing need matte paper of medium density – for example, special sheets for graphics. Choose high-quality pencils of various hardness, soft eraser. It is most convenient to draw on a special tablet, attaching paper to it with a clip.
Sharpen your pencils and keep your sharpener on hand. The thinner the stylus, the neater the drawing will be.
Try to draw a goldfish – even a child can depict it. The easiest way to draw a fish in profile.
Sharpen solid contours with sharply sharpened pencils, placing them in the center of the sheet. Draw an oval – this is the outline of a rounded body. In the upper part, outline the silhouette of the dorsal fin in the form of an elongated triangle.
On the right side, mark the tail – a wide angle with the tip resting on the oval. The opposite part of the oval from the tail slightly lengthen and sharpen – it should resemble a short wide beak. In the lower part of the body, outline the contours of the two abdominal fins.
Draw a sketch with very light strokes and in case of failure, erase the lines with a rubber band. Do not rub too long, otherwise stains will appear on the paper.
Circle the contours of the head, clearly tracing two bulging rounded lips. Mark a round eye – it should be close enough to the lips.
Circle the head, eye and body of the fish with a soft pencil. They also draw the tail, depicting on it the strips resembling a fan unfolded.
Close to the tail, draw a fin in the form of a petal.
Mark the gills in the form of a wide bracket. Smaller brackets on the body depict scales.
Draw a triangular dorsal fin, and then a forked ventral fin, located closer to the head. On the fins mark the strips.
You can slightly shade the fins and tail – this will give the pattern lightness. Erase the extra lines – the image of the goldfish is ready.
If a baby grows up in a family, then sooner or later the parents will be asked the following question: “How to draw a fish?” And adults do not always know the answer to it. Therefore, this article provides step-by-step instructions explaining how to draw a fish and how to depict an aquarium without being an artist.
Cool fish in the design of the home
Knowing how to draw a fish can also be useful for decorating a child’s room, for example, for applying cool drawings to wallpaper. Decorating with sea creatures of the bathroom or directly the inner surface of the bath will also make this room attractive and unique.
And you can make a fancy lamp by sticking starfish and dolphins, fish and algae cut out of film on it. Some needlewomen can perform tapestries and carpets.
Using fun funny fish as heroes of their works, they will be able to create a unique unique wall mat or bedspread on the bed or sofa.
Master class on drawing fish
1. Having carefully considered the picture attached to the article, you need to follow its instructions. Since it is easiest to draw a fish, starting with an oval or a circle, you must first draw a circle (or oval) with a pencil, crossed with a line at a slight angle to a parallel plane.
Draw should be a simple pencil thin dashed lines, having an eraser at hand.
2. The second step is to design the contour of the body of the fish: you need to make a bulge in the back of it, lengthen the “face”, outlining the mouth, make the tail.
3. The third step – the outlines of the upper fin are made. Also formed the gills and anterior lower fin.
4. Now you can put on the eyes of the fish, stripes in the tail and fins.
5. The eraser should remove all auxiliary lines, and the main circle with a pencil with pressure.
6. You can paint the fish with paints and felt-tip pens, as well as with colored pencils.
So it is so easy and simple to draw a cool bright fish!
Master class drawing a round aquarium
If someone cares about how to draw an aquarium with fish, then he should use this master class already. You should also draw with a simple pencil with dashed lines – without pressure, so that later you can easily remove all auxiliary lines with an eraser.
1. Start the drawing process should be with the outline of the oval.
2. Next, a novice artist draws the top of the aquarium – the “throat” of the tank.
3. This stage includes the design of the surface of the water and the thickness of the glass – in parallel along the walls of the aquarium a part of the circle is drawn that does not close down near the bottom, and a slightly concave line is drawn from above.
4. The artist, drawing on his imagination, depicts a sandy bottom and algae.
5. The eraser removes the auxiliary lines, brighter outlines the main ones.
6. When coloring the picture, it should be noted that there should be a glare in the middle of the depicted object, so in this place the color is less saturated or completely absent.
7. If desired, you can put fish or turtles, shells or snails in the aquarium. How to draw a fish, you can learn from the previous master class.
Now it remains only to dry the picture, insert it into the frame and hang it on the wall – let it please everyone, give a good mood and decorate the room.