maintenance, care, compatibility
Prepare beads of the desired color (in this example – golden) and thin wire. If instead you use a fishing line, then the craft will be more flexible. So let’s get started:
- We start to weave always with the head. Type on a long wire 5 beads. Ideally, they should be the same size and shape, then the craft will be more beautiful and symmetrical. But if the beads are uneven, do not despair – just your fish will become more peculiar.
- Of the 5 beads recruited 3 will be the first row, and 2 – the next row, the second. To separate them, pull the free end of the wire through the first 3 beads in the opposite direction.
- For the third row, dial another 5 beads on one of the barb wires. The second of them should be taken in a different color, thus highlighting the eye.
- In addition, if desired, you can select the color and the lower part of the fish. Use for this beads of the same color, but a little different in shade. Weave in the same way the fourth and fifth rows, each time picking up on one bead more.
- In the sixth row, the three upper beads recruit golden, and the three lower ones – yellow (you can use other shades of beads you have). In the middle between them is one green bead.
- Now let’s learn how to make a fin from a bead fish. Between the sixth and seventh row, dial on the end of the wire, which is located on top, six beads of the main color (in this case, golden). Then stretch the same wire through the five lower beads, making a ring around the sixth, the last.
- The next two rows are woven similarly to the sixth, and between the seventh and eighth weave the same part of the fin as described above, only instead of six beads, you should collect only three. Then stretch the free end of the wire through the uppermost bead, connecting the resulting two columns into the fin, as shown in the figure.
- The ninth row consists of four beads, two for each color. As a rule, after that you need to weave the tail of a fish out of beads. They are made in the same way as the fin in p.6. If your miniature goldfish will be used as earrings, do not forget to attach it to the tip of the upper fin of the fastener.
Fishing is not just fun. It is excitement, purposefulness and patience.
A good catch is important for every fisherman or fisherwoman. Attract luck can be with the help of symbolic trinkets-fish.
They, like reminders, will motivate you to positive thoughts, and we all know that what we want will surely come true.
Keychains in the form of fish is a pleasant sign of attention to the fisherman. And it’s not about the functionality of this thing.
The main thing is for a person to be aware that they are considered, respected and approved by his hobbies.
By the way, a good option for co-creation with children is to make themed gifts. There are many advantages, starting with the fact that the child learns to work with small details, to deal with the scheme, and ending with the fact that he will form the right train of thoughts, to whom and what things you can do as a gift.
Fish can be weaved both on the wire and on the fishing line, depending on the pattern and technique of weaving.
This is such a voluminous fish woven on a wire that will look better than if performed using a fishing line or thread.
This fish can be embroidered, and the tail and fins can be made according to the scheme.
Fishes in the technique of “brick” weaving.
And such an interesting option with the transition to several threads.
Speaking of serious gifts, it is worth mentioning fishing gear, gear, “uniforms” and, of course, equipment. Equipment and components for it are expensive things, but if you can buy them, no hero of the occasion will be able to resist the gift.
Outboard boat engine Yamaha 40 VEOS just will not leave anyone indifferent, not a single owner of small river transport. Just read the specifications and you will understand that this is a decent unit.
With him it will be convenient and reliable.
1. Wire thick (for the frame).
2. Beads transparent, red, orange (I have number 10 Chinese).
3. Sequins are red, silver.
4. Black beads 2 pieces (for eyes).
5. Transparent silicone (to imitate water).
8. Pebbles and shells.
10. The wire is thin (for the tail).
11. Glue gun (hot glue).
12. Self-hardening mass for modeling.
Take a thick wire for the frame. It is better to mark in advance the desired length of the body and tail of the fish, add about 5-7 cm to the loop, which will be filled with plaster.
Bend the wire with the letter G, make a loop. Dissolve the plaster with water, put the disk on the wire, place the frame in the mixture. Slightly pushing the disc, trim the edges of the plaster mix around the circumference of the disc.
After drying the disc will lag behind the plaster. Glue it with glue.
I use glue Titan. This is what should happen:
Paint the frame with white paint or nail polish.
Gather a sufficient amount of transparent beads on a thin wire for winding the frame. After securing the wire at the base, wind the frame to the place where the body is supposed to start.
The first tier is designed to mask the frame.
On a thin wire, dial a few red beads, then randomly alternate between red, transparent and orange. The bottom of the tail is transparent beads.
The length of the low should be slightly longer than the length of the frame. Secure the edge beads by passing the wire through them again. Leave tails.
Make 5 bundles of 5 “feathers” in each. Twist the wire tails on both sides.
Wind bundles of thread, placing them around the tail of the frame.
The second tier is designed to give volume to the tail. Low should be of such length that the tail was slightly wavy.
Try on low to the tail. The number of beams of the second tier depends on the desired pomp of the tail.
The body of the fish.
From the self-hardening mass, blind the fish body by closing the frame. Mark the head.
Insert black beads, eyes, fins. Allow the mass to solidify.
If the mass is not white, then it is desirable to paint it before pasting. Mark in advance where there will be red spots. Tape the body with sequins starting from the tail (I glued Titan to glue).
Sequins must be staggered like scales in real fish.
Head covered with silver sparkles.
Glue pebbles and shells to the disc. Let the glue dry.
Using a brush, apply silicone sealant to the disc. Make the effect of waves.
Admire the fish)))))
Tip: it is better to buy sequins that are sold by the meter on a string. They are softer and easier to stick than those in the bags.
I am happy to answer all your questions.
For MK please do not scold me much, this is the first.
A series of messages “beautiful things”:
Part 1 – Peacock
Part 2 – Aquarium with a Golden Fish “Make a Wish”
Part 7 – Beaded Birds
Part 8 – Birds from beads and glass beads!
Part 9 – Goldfish
Part 10 – Christmas candlesticks of beads.