maintenance, care, compatibility
Crafts from droppers: step by step instructions weaving
Crafts from the dropper: a workshop on making devil
Making crafts from a dropper do-it-yourself: goldfish
How to make fish droppers :: Medical dropper weave :: Hand-made
A few years ago, hospital crafts were extremely popular among adults and children. droppers – surely everyone remembers the transparent fish, which were collected from medical transparencies. Weave a fish out droppersYou can easily create such a figure, you can return to your childhood.
The question “what will happen if you drink hydrogen peroxide?” – 1 answer
1. Fish from droppersYou are woven along a scythe, and the harnesses for it are cut into two parts. Extreme harnesses intersect in the middle.
Continue to weave a fish of three flagella-like simple braids, leaving loose bands around the edges that are not yet included in the work. Consider weaving technology in more detail.
2. First, take two tubes. dropperss 40 cm long and cut them along the entire length with sharp scissors. Starting from the edge to the middle, cut the tube into thin strips – the thinner the better, and the more prominent your fish will be.
3. Fold dropperss in half and fasten together. As already described above, begin to weave a braid from a long cut along a strip, the longitudinal edges of which are wrapped inward, forming the scales of the fish. Insert between the flagella eyes.
To make an eye, cut the tube dropperss along and fold it into a tight spiral.
4. Insert the eye into the braid, then continue to weave the braid of the harnesses from droppers, leaving at the edges in several stripes for the fins. Gradually narrow the torso of the fish towards the tail, and closer to the tail, pass the harnesses into a piece of the cut tube from dropperss to secure them.
5. Remove the remaining fringe from the stripes into the tail of the fish and curl the edges. You can color fish with green paint, iodine and manganese.
If you don’t really want to paint the fish, use modern droppersAmy from colored tubes – this will allow you to vary the colors of your crafts as you like.
In Soviet times, many have seen such goldfish from a dropper, but the time has passed and the fish swam away. So, now you will also learn about the simple technology of weaving or folding fish.
Who knows, maybe someone will wake up the childhood dream of learning how to weave such fish.
Option 1 (no pictures)
The body of the fish trudges obliquely from the n-nnogo number of harnesses. The harnesses are divided into 2 parts (equal or unequal at the discretion) and extreme
shifted to the middle and cross. That is, it is woven like a regular braid of 3 flagella, only along the edges there are a number of plaits that are not in use.
It starts like this: a dropper (2 tubes) is cut with scissors along its entire length.
Noodles are cut from the edges to the middle. The thinner the noodles are, the smaller the fish’s body is.
But without fanaticism.
Droppers fold in half and “hook together” (in the picture on the site you can see) and begin to weave a braid (in the picture from the site of these first weaves are not. But it doesn’t matter. Fish come in different breeds
We take one more piece of pipe and cut it along and unfold – it turns out such a long strip whose longitudinal edges are trying to turn inwards all the time.
Here we take this strip and two tubes we wind two or three times together, and then each tube is individually eight, i.e. First, twist one, then another.
We made several eights with a stripe and crossed the tubes as shown further on in the photo (it will be a fish’s nose), and we put loose ends to the little fish and weave them further – we grab them – the ends of the tubes, which we screwed together at the beginning – this is the tail, and these the ends are obtained – the upper and lower fin.
At the same time, it is necessary to pick off the droplet from the dropper, which regulate the frequency of the droplets, and cut another tube along the length to make a polochka. So this little ring on the side of the side wrapped with a stripe – it is necessary to wind so that the sections of the strip curved outward from the ringlet, and not to the center.
This will be the eye of the fish.
We take a little fish body – wound a striped with eights – there should be a distance between the body of the fish and its nose – the eye will be inserted there (everything is done at the eye), the eye should be inserted with some effort, since the drip tubes are slightly elastic. Yes, by the way, when you weave the body of a fish, the strip-braid should end in the middle of the eight.
Then insert the eye. Almost done.
Now we cut the tail and fins with scissors – that’s all, the fish is ready.
Everything is done very quickly – the longest process — cutting the tail and fins.