maintenance, care, compatibility
Paper crafts are not just a way to have fun with your child. Sometimes these activities turn into a real hobby or become a great idea for interior decor.
Below we consider the three options for making crafts with their own hands.
So, the first option is to make a fish in a very interesting origami technique. This is one of the easiest ways to make a goldfish with your own hands:
- Fold the square paper blank diagonally. Color part out.
- Next, fold the two corners of the triangle to the center down.
- Now we need the corners, which we have bent to the bottom in the center, now bend to the top.
- Bend the corners, as shown in the figure.
- Bend the bottom part up, then fold, as shown in the picture so that the inside out comes out.
- We turn the workpiece over and also fold the edge inside out.
- Next you need to open the envelope and fold it with a diamond to make fins.
- We bend the edge, as if delineating the tail fin.
- Unbend and make a cut along the top edge to the fold line.
- Similarly, make a cut along the bottom edge to the bend.
- It remains only to bend the cut piece, as shown in the photo, and make the tail fin fish out of paper.
Work with paper and glue can be much bigger. Here is one of the options for making your own goldfish using papier-mâché technique:
- We print or draw by hand on cardboard blanks for fins.
- The body of the fish will be made from a balloon. To him with the help of scotch tape and attach blanks for fins.
- Next layer by layer we coat the newspaper pieces with white glue and form the body of the fish.
- Bottom do not forget to leave a small hole so that you can remove the ball.
- Since this option is suggested to be used as pinata, the hole is left quite large so that sweets can be placed. If your goal is room decor, it will not be needed.
- We proceed to the last stage of the lesson, how to make a fish out of paper, namely decorating.
- To do this, we cut small squares out of corrugated paper, then fix them with glue, crushing them beforehand.
- It remains only to glue the eyes with a smile and the master class of making origami fish is complete!
Foam fish. Foam fish with their own hands. Foam fish on perch
Foam rubber is quite soft in its properties, which gives the baits of this material a special mobility, providing maximum similarity with natural bait. Plus, air is retained in the pores of this material, due to which the fish in the water assumes a vertical position.
Most importantly, the foam fish are non-clinging lures and do not slip from the hook, so in some cases they are more effective than silicone ones. They can be fixed on both offset and double hooks, which is another advantage.
To the bait does not demolish over, you need to use special weights. The most effective are mormyshki sinkers, which have proven themselves better than sprat and similar attachments.
Equipped with mormyshkoy, foam rubber fish on perch show excellent results in both winter and summer. Weighted mormyshka perfectly copes with the role of sinker-donkey.
As a rule, it is made by casting, but with time and some skills you can make it yourself.
The load-mormyshka, unlike the ball, slightly rolls over from side to side during its slow fall, due to which it makes additional oscillations luring predators. Various movements are also made because of the hinged way of connecting the bait with the hook of the bait.
This gives the bait even greater similarity with this fish.
During the posting, the sinker can be dragged along the sandy bottom, thereby creating a cloudy cloud that will attract the attention of predatory fish. At the same time the hook of the sinker will not catch on the bottom.