maintenance, care, compatibility
How to draw a fish :: goldfish contour :: Drawing
Every parent wants his child to be fully developed. The ability to beautifully paint the world around is an inseparable part of this development. After all, through the prism of a beautiful drawing, each person joins love, mercy and kindness.
To make the first steps with this child in this art is a delightful joy for the child and his parent. Therefore, learn to draw with your child fish.
- A dense sheet of white paper, an eraser, a set of colored pencils.
1. Draw a square and triangles. The body will be a square, and the triangles will be the head and tail.
Along the way, explaining to the kid what these geometric shapes mean and why they are so called.
2. Draw fins. Let the fins be rectangles tilted slightly to the side.
3. Draw a circle – this is the eye of a fish.
4. Draw a heart, let it be fish lips.
5. Add stripes. Horizontal on the tail of the fish, vertical wavy across the body.
6. Erase unnecessary lines with an eraser and round off all corner projections with a pencil.
7. Color the picture with colored pencils.
Do not immediately draw a large number of drawings, it will be better to alternate them with others, such as outdoor games. So you will not discourage the young children from studying further.
Now that the beautiful design is ready you can hang it on the wall for general admiration. It will bring a lot of joy and pride to your baby. Look – you got an unusual aquarium fish.
In addition, in the process of drawing, children receive additional lessons in geometry and mathematics. Learning to count the number of figures, and remembering their names.
How to draw a fish with a tail? In this lesson we will draw a beautiful fish with a curly tail. It looks like a goldfish and is drawn quite simply.
First of all let’s draw the eye of our fish. The eye will be round with a small pupil.
The topic of this lesson is how to draw a fish, with the beautiful name Betta. 1. Start drawing with a simple contour of the fish body. Drawing any fish is not at all difficult.
It is enough to draw an elongated oval-shaped contour, draw a small circle for the eye of a fish and put a dash for the tail.
Children love to draw, especially if they are helped by adults. Dolls, animals, toys remain popular among the young artists.
Many people prefer to depict marine life, in particular, a goldfish from a beloved fairy tale. At the same time, not all kids have enough skills and abilities to draw a sea owner. Parents can show the crumbs how to draw different fish, thereby to please their child and make them believe in their strength.
Well, of course, that before an improvised drawing lesson, adults should prepare themselves.
A cute fish can even turn out in younger preschoolers: a three-year-old child can draw it. It is important to explain correctly, and then a new “masterpiece” will appear in your collection of your favorite children.
- First, draw an oval and the adjacent triangle – the body and tail of the future fish
- Then we add small triangles of different sizes from above and below – these are the fins of the sea dwelling.
- We depict a small circle and arc in the oval, we have an eye and a contour of the gills.
- Now you need to draw the lips of the fish and round off the transition from the body to the tail.
- Draw the details: stripes on the fins and tail, the arc on the body to give the outlines of scales.
- It remains only to paint the fish with pencils or paints.
As you can see, the fish is very simple.
A 4-5 year old baby, who already has some drawing skills, can also portray an exotic fish.
- Draw a circle through which then draw a horizontal line.
- Using the outline of the circle, draw the shape of the body of the fish in such a way that the mouth and tail are on the horizontal line.
- Now select the head of the fish and the small fin, draw a fin from two arcs from above on the back.
- Add a big eye near the mouth of the fish, but do not paint it completely. On the fins and tail do the dash.
- Gently erase the contours that we drew in the first picture.
- It’s time to paint the fish, not forgetting to make color stripes on its body.
Agree, the fish is simple, but beautiful turned out! If you show how to draw a fish in pencil in stages, the child will be delighted, because he was able to draw such a wonderful drawing with his own hands under your strict guidance!
The favorite fairy-tale character of children – a goldfish – is not so easy to portray, but it is quite realistic.
- First you need to draw an oval, to which you then draw the upper fin, the mouth of the fish and the lines of the future tail and lower fins.
- We depict the mouth and eye of the fish, circle the half of the oval.
- Now wavy lines draw the tail, as well as the lower fin.
- Do the same with the fin on the back of the fish. To the right of the eye we denote the line of the gills in the form of a bracket.
- Add scales in the middle of the oval, draw the lower double fin.
It remains only to decorate our goldfish with felt-tip pens or colored pencils. If desired, you can decorate it with a crown.
When the child masters the ability to image different kinds of fish, invite him to “settle” them in the aquarium. Draw together with the crumbs of the waves: the child – a wide tassel, and you – small.
Now with the help of a piece of cardboard, pressing down its edge, stretch the green paint with wavy lines vertically – algae are obtained. Let the kid draw small fish of different sizes and colors and with fingers leave ovals of brown and yellow colors – the bottom of the aquarium.
The aquarium can be hung on the wall to decorate the room.
SOURCE: http: //kak-narisovat.narod.ru/kak-risovat-rybu-uchimsya-risovat-raznyh-rybok.html
In one of the recordings, we already learned how to draw a goldfish – we’ll do it again with some modifications.
Goldfish have luxurious fins and tail. And the body is almost regular oval.
First, draw the body, outline the gills. Doris fins and tail, they are quite wide.
Shade fins and tail. Particular attention is paid to the drawing of scales.
They give the fish such a mysterious shine. In the center of the body, the scales are larger, closer to the sides – smaller.
For coloring we select different shades of yellow.
The forefather of a goldfish was a crucian carp. In China, almost a thousand years ago, this new breed of aquarium and pond fish was bred.
In 1611, goldfish were brought to Portugal. These beauties were brought to Russia only three hundred years ago.
Since then, goldfish are one of the most popular aquarium and pond dwellers.
How to draw a goldfish pencil in stages
Goldfish – a picture for coloring