Depriving the father of parental rights
A full set of rights and obligations of adults in relation to their children is regulated by the Family Code of the Russian Federation. Parents should take care of their baby, provide him with a decent upbringing, full conditions for proper development, appropriate material maintenance. However, it sometimes happens that one of the adults (and most often it’s the pope), for some reason, forgets about his obligations and does not want to take any further part in the upbringing of his own children. In such a situation, the mother of the crumbs may reflect on the deprivation of the father’s parental rights and in this matter apply to the state authorities. How does this procedure work? Which set of documents should be prepared for it? On the basis of what will it be possible for the pope to deprive the parental rights?
Depriving of the father’s parental rights in each case is a judicial procedure, moreover, not simple, especially if the man does not agree with such a decision. In addition, this process affects the rights and interests of the little man. In this case, the mother of the child is usually the plaintiff, the employees of the guardianship service and the prosecutor must become obligatory participants in the trial.
Reasons for deprivation of parental rights should be very serious and justified, for this one desire of the mother will not be enough. All grounds are established by law and fixed in the FC of the Russian Federation. So, the reasons can be:
- the parent over the child commits violence, physical or sexual;
- his father found chronic alcoholism, or he takes narcotic or psychotropic substances;
- the father commits acts that harmed the mother or the baby;
- a man does not want to fulfill his obligations as a father (including he does not want to pay child support for the maintenance of the baby);
- a man without good reason does not want to take his baby from the hospital and other institutions;
- compels a minor child to engage in any unlawful activity.